Chris NottAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

lowering and wheel spacers

hi ive brought a 58 plate a3 3door in ibis white ive just put a set off 18inch bbs ch on it , what wheel spacers would you recommend and what lowering springs? cheers ryan

2. # ADS
    ADS

The King of Cannock

Status
    What's the et of the bbs ch's?

If your going for springs a lot of people on here swear by H&R but I ran eibach on my mk5 and they were great

Air, OZ, Tarrox, on a TDI

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Pescaras? ET54, most people go 12mm rear and 10mm front?

I <3 bass

Status
    I was running 15 rears and 10 fronts but wasn't on lowering springs

Neutral

Status
    awww i havnt got a clue i had a 2006 a3 slline before and lowered it on eibach sportlines and had 13mm spacers all round but it rubbed on the rear

6th Gear

Status
    think with gen BBS ch's if your having a drop most you can go it 8mm or youll get rubbing S3RYE has got ch's & 10s on his and think he gets a bit of rubbing
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

To Do list: Now that would be telling

PM me for Weitec & KW coilovers

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Ry has monster truck tyres

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by N8 View Post
    Ry has monster truck tyres
    haha didnt look that bad on the pics... but as you are the wheel man ill believe you lol
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

To Do list: Now that would be telling

PM me for Weitec & KW coilovers

Interior Next!!

Status
    Yes if they are ET50 you will need 8mm on the rear. I am running h&r springs 18x8 on 225/40/18 Michelin PS2 & have bad rubbing. Ok if it's just me but add 1/2 people and it rubs bad. Especially since it got a bit faster! It actually rubs under accerleration!! I am going to remove the screw in the rear arch to see if it helps of not will get some 8mm. The front is fine! What Nath means is the PS2 is a wide tyre. I won't go 215/40/18 though.
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    Yes if they are ET50 you will need 8mm on the rear. I am running h&r springs 18x8 on 225/40/18 Michelin PS2 & have bad rubbing. Ok if it's just me but add 1/2 people and it rubs bad. Especially since it got a bit faster! It actually rubs under accerleration!! I am going to remove the screw in the rear arch to see if it helps of not will get some 8mm. The front is fine! What Nath means is the PS2 is a wide tyre. I won't go 215/40/18 though.
    If you go for 8mm, I might take the 10mm off you if you're selling, because I have 12mm at the rear atm and I also get rubbing so I'm hoping the 10mm's would be ok for me. I need to test 10mm's on rear first though. Do you know what you're rubbing on? I keep seeing white paint on my rear tyres so not sure what I'm catching :S