More power from 140 ps TDi

Brooklands

Reaction score
Hi

Am new to the forum.
Bought an A3 2.0 TDi a couple of weeks ago and would like to improve the acceleration.
Have read reports about blown turbos from badly programmed ecu's so am a little cautious. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
I'm in Carlisle so don't know if a remap is a possibility here.
Thanks in advance.

hi and welcome to the site...lots of mappers about just make sure you go to a good one.

Thanks

Do you know of any Re Mappers in the Carlisle area?

and.... How do I tell a good one from a bad one?

Any recommendations?

Also would you recommend a Re Map over the Piggyback route, as that seems the logical way to go, if there is no one local to do the re Map.

I thought there was a company in kingtown industrial estate? Im going to get a tuning box instead of chipped. Alot easier.

You could see what revo dealers are local
Revo | Dealer Search

Personally if it was me I'd make a trip of it and go to awesome gti at Manchester they have great reputation. It may be a bit of a drive for you but hey you get a good fun drive back home after the remap to thoroughly test.

Awesome - VAG Tuning

If you fancy making the short journey across to Boldon (just outside Newcastle) I highly recommend going to PD Tuning. They mapped my 140 TDI and couldn't be happier, they even did my Dad's 140 GT TDI Golf. Nice guys, professional service etc.