S3 8P 57 plate
20000 miles
buckets
2 owners from new
FSH
cruise
Stage 2+, TBE milltek resonated, Dbilas, Autotech Fuel Pump, Sachs Clutch

Whatcar seems to think £16k :slapped:

if you go to audi peanuts! i got offered 11 for my 09 a3 sportback today they can swivel

Whatever somebody is prepared to pay for it !

Same with houses and everything else - supply and demand !

If you really want to sell then take the best price you are offered !

Reactions: Dazzeroo
hmm personally i'd take off the mods and sell them separately, then i'd do an interior swap for your buckets. the buckets alone should raise you at least another £1500

then i think the Whatcar valuation is about right.

best of luck with the sale.

Reactions: Dazzeroo
As said depends on demand when you come to sell , ive now sold mine was similar sort of spec, if you do decide to sell pepare for lots of dreamers getting in touch ........... i think you would get £17- £18k no problem as there are never many good s3 for sale in scotland. if your car is in mint condition then hold out and you will get what its worth . Dont be put off pricing it properly because you see lots of cheap ones for sale , they are cheap because they are ragged ***** !!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm personally i'd take off the mods and sell them separately, then i'd do an interior swap for your buckets. the buckets alone should raise you at least another £1500

then i think the Whatcar valuation is about right.

best of luck with the sale.

Absolutely right sub IMHO. If I was in the market for a 3.5 year old S3 I would avoid like the plague any that had been 'modified'. A sure sign usually that they have been driven hard.