This probably sounds really stupid, but i want to make sure

jnash123

Reaction score
Put LED license bulbs in the car, canbus ones apparently and only one works blah blah,..... however tried to use my REAR wiper and realised it doesnt work...

water comes out but the wiper isnt moving..... it may be that it never worked as i have bought the car recently and havent used it .....

they shouldnt affect that should they? im only asking because of the front wiper HID problem, but these leds shouldnt spike any thing should they.??

just a coincidence right?

no connection at all mate led will not affect your wipers at all

Correct - but they might melt the housings if you get them working !!lol

Loads of rear wipers ******** (technical term! ) in the freezing weather of last December due to leaking/frozen washer pipes.

Loads of rear wipers ******** (technical term! ) in the freezing weather of last December due to leaking/frozen washer pipes.
that is very technical lol , mine is ******** too dont worry on mine the spring snapped in the wiper still havent got round too fixing it yet tryed to get it off but wouldnt budge so left it there as couldnt be bothered to get oil on it lol

thought as much, just wanted to make sure before i take it to my dad to get fixed (he has a body shop in north london) and he says the usual "i told you so!!"

thanks

Jonathan