2.0 TDI Single Mass Flywheel conversion Can it be done?!

A3chase

Reaction score
Well my DMF has a nice chatter if it gets hot so it needs to be replaced, I've seen a couple of conversions to convert it to a single mass flywheel but for top money. Has anyone on here done it and and what cost any links to conversions and reviews would be a great!

I have fitted the Sachs SMF and Race clutch to my 2.0Tfsi Quattro. It is a bit heavier than standard, but its got soooooooo much feel! Definately recommended by me! :)

thanks for the replys, after more searching and hunting i have yet to find a SMF conversion for anywhere less than a grand. I phoned JBS who mapped my car and they didnt reconmend a SMF as it would chatter bad and sound like a tractor which i dont fancy as i use it as a daily and am currently not running the power to give a good excuse when anyone askes whats wrong with the car and why does it sound so bad....

I now need to find out weather a LUK or Sach flywheel is fitted as from what i know they arnt interchangable, but ill just search the forum as theres more than enough threads going about that! :angrymod:

DMF.JPG

Reactions: cata_adc