alloys/spacers etc lol

qennu

Reaction score
Hello once again with another problem as I am still confused.I have decided to buy some 19'' for summer use only and keep the 18'' rs6 alloys for winter.

Car is audi a3 2007 s line to start with.

I am happy with the rs6 alloys but want to take them out to fill the arches.Dont tend to lower it and if I ever do it will only be about 20mm (at the moment its standard s line height).What I was thinking is how much I can take them out max to be safe without rubbing etc?Will I take the front and rear the same size or the back must be taken out more to fill the arches ?Anyone done it before and can post a pic ?

Also as my alloys are a bit scratched and they are doing my head in,so if I find a set of rs6 alloys off an a4 I will buy them for the right price in order to avoid spacers.question is how far will lthey take the wheel out compared to spacers (fors example the same as if I used 15mm ecc ecc).Again if anyone done it and can post a pic that will really help.

Thanks alot for the help and sorry for writing so long..

after a quick calculation I found out that the a4 alloys will take the wheels out by 11mm.Will it be ok at the front and will they ruin the handling of the car ?cheers

I have the A4 alloys, 8x18 ET43 with 225/40 18, and have no problems at all...looks and drives great.

N8 any idea when i can expect the spacers you're getting for me?