Rear right light is on while engine off !!!

dvdk

Reaction score
Hi... today morning i was driving maybe 10km, then switch lights off and engine too. And the sound signalization warn me the lights are on.... i was wonder wheres the fault and i´ve found the rear right light is on. After i start engine the light turned off and when i again turned off engine, the light went on. After several attemts if fixed. I have no experiences with electricity... Any advice? Thanks

Last edited:
Yep sounds like the parking light, if you leave your indicator on in either direction, it will leave the parking lights on front and rear on that side when you turn the engine off. Also beep just to make sure you know you are doing it.

Yep sounds like the parking light, if you leave your indicator on in either direction, it will leave the parking lights on front and rear on that side when you turn the engine off. Also beep just to make sure you know you are doing it.

hm, thanks... but i am not sure if i understand you :) it was a normal rear light, nor parking one. And what does mean "leave parking indicator on in either direction" ? i am not good at english and dont know what to imagine behind these words ;)

If you leave the indicator on in either direction, ie turn right or left signal. then turn the ignition off the left or right light will come on and stay on. To warn other road users