KUFATEC Bi Xenons and curve light,

P77HLP

Reaction score
Hey guys been looking at doing a 2010 xenon plus upgrade. Ive been looking on kufatec and i have some confusion about several things

1. the curve light function
2. control units and bulbs
3. the xenon adapter?
4. what wiring harnesses to get because there are several avalible.
i only want the xenon plus option, which is self leveling, so i guess i need the lights and bulbs and ballasts also maybe central control unit? a light leveling module and a light switch inside the car without and adjustment function?

but how does the self leveling system work? also, would i need a different package which includes what i belive to be suspension mounts? as the look like drop links?

KUFATEC GmbH & Co. KG - Auto-Leveling Complete kit-Bi-Xenon AFS-Audi A3 8P/8PA/Cabrio 35557

KUFATEC GmbH & Co. KG - Bi-Xenon/LED Headlights - Retrofit- Audi A3 8P 36710

those 2? but what is the curve light? is this the adaptive lighting which allows the lights to turn as you turn the steering wheel?

this has probably been covered before or someone has a build thread with how they have done the conversion, any opinions? or if someone can post a link would be great!

cheers

Looking to do yourself or an installer as its something I do including supply of parts.

im undecided yet, just looking into whats got to be done and how much im looking at really, how much do you charge?

PM me to discuss it further please if interested.

There are some headlights on their own on ebay for £260 each, no ballast ect

Yeh I saw these on eBay 2, but I noticed that the passenger side one is black by the main xenon beam and with the other light it's silver, which put me off slightly can you even get ones with a silver surround by the xenon?

Problem is ballasts arent cheap alone, plus bulbs.

Yeh a weird 1 aye! Do they even make ones with the silver? NHN pm coming your way!

Can't pm on iPhone! lame! pm me and I'll write back? Otherwise will do tomoz?

NHN tried to pm you but swear its not working! u have an email address?

Yeah sorry mate been knee deep in it today, if you could give me little more time I'll get back to you asap, thanks.