Alcantara Armrest Lid Anyone?

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Ok as per title, has anyone got one of these in there car from factory, as me & my audi chum cant track down the part number & I've seen it on cars worked on, so it must be available on the 8P.

Thanks in advance.

I want one now didn't even think about alcantara there.

Well if I can source them, then happy to get more for others.

Definitely if the price is right I'm in!!!

Urm this is generating interest now, I have other avenues to check aswell, get back to you.

I already have someone in mind if audi cant produce.

me thinks that they didn't do one from the factory. my rationale is that all seats with alcantara also have leather (on the bolsters and head rest) so the arm rest would have been leather to match

me thinks that they didn't do one from the factory. my rationale is that all seats with alcantara also have leather (on the bolsters and head rest) so the arm rest would have been leather to match

Thats how mine is...

I know they did an alcantara version as seen it on a car & it was oem, not recovered, but ******** if I can recall who had it arrggghhhh, anyway glad reminded me as I have another port to call in, get back when got more info.

Yeh thought so but I wouldn't mind it retrimmed if it's not too costly!!

I know they did an alcantara version as seen it on a car & it was oem, not recovered, but ******** if I can recall who had it arrggghhhh, anyway glad reminded me as I have another port to call in, get back when got more info.

i've done a cursory autotrader search and i can't seem to find one. audi exclusive maybe? do the exclusive parts have part numbers as well? i thought by definition they were bespoke.

my only suggestion would be to get in contact with someone who has all the 8P brochures (h5djr is a good bet) and have a flick thru. that way you know for definite