Volks AutosChris Nott
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: My Ibis white S3 transformation

Status
    I'm on the fence; it's a beautifully kept car with a fantastic grille mod, but when it's sunken into the weeds it just doesn't hold up for me.

Second photo down in post 110 the front end of the car (overhang over front wheels) looks disproportionate when wheels are tucked that far up. I respect what it's taken to make it possible, but it's not something I'd aspire to do myself.

I think there are very defined scenes with VAG, and some of those bleed out from VW where I associate this look into the other marques.

Great work, just a touch extreme for my ageing tastes!
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

2. # ADS
    ADS

VAG Junkie

Status
    Looks completely different now too! I'm sure Matt might pop by one day soon and update the thread!
    Current - Ibis White S3 with added LOBA,Sachs,AutoTech,Custom Map,Recaro,ITG,Eibach,3SDM,Milltek flavourings.
    Ex Ibiza Cupra R, Mk1 Leon Cupra R, Mk V Golf GTi, Mk2 Leon Cupra K1 and B7 Audi RS4 Owner!

RPB
    1st Gear

Status
    Check out the 'stance' thread for my opinions on chav chariots and slammed cars. pmsl.
    What an abortion. I will never understand nor get it why people do that to a car. Please understand this is imho and is not meant to insult the owner personally in any way.
    2011 61 plate S3 SB BE DSG - Shark Stage 1 + DSG

All the gear.. No idea

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by warren_S3 View Post
    I'm on the fence; it's a beautifully kept car with a fantastic grille mod, but when it's sunken into the weeds it just doesn't hold up for me.

Second photo down in post 110 the front end of the car (overhang over front wheels) looks disproportionate when wheels are tucked that far up. I respect what it's taken to make it possible, but it's not something I'd aspire to do myself.

I think there are very defined scenes with VAG, and some of those bleed out from VW where I associate this look into the other marques.

I agree mate.. It is quite amazing that you can get a car to sit like this without having first dropped a piano five floors onto its roof! I think the debate of ride height (or parked height?!) will never be resolved on here..
    Red is the colour..

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by quattro 1981 View Post
    I agree mate.. It is quite amazing that you can get a car to sit like this without having first dropped a piano five floors onto its roof! I think the debate of ride height (or parked height?!) will never be resolved on here..
    where have you been fella! you vanished! glad your back matey!
    2008 A3 1.8TFSI 3 Door S Line - Lava Grey - Bose - Bluetooth - S Line Full Black Leather - Aux - Comfort Pack - Coming Home Lights - Storage Pack - Cruise Control - Ambient Interior Light - Footwell Lights - Audi IPhone 4 Cradle - Leather Armrest - BE Rear - MY09 Rear Lights - S3 Pedals - S3 Vents - BBS RS866 - Bi Xenons - Bluefin Stage 1 - K&N 57S Intake - Rev D Valve - Powerflex Dogbone Insert & Gear Box Mount

events moderator

Status
    i think it looks lovely and now looks even better on the new rims and the silver grills not to everybody's tastes of course but i like it
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!

All the gear.. No idea

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhan View Post
    where have you been fella! you vanished! glad your back matey!
    Ive been sulking 'cos it's taking Audi too long to make me a car (no change there, then!)... TBH I've head my head buried in my off road toy over the winter, but now it's spring I have come out of hibernation
    Red is the colour..

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post
    i think it looks lovely and now looks even better on the new rims and the silver grills not to everybody's tastes of course but i like it
    You're joking, it was Matts car I saw in a pic, nah he wouldnt do that to his car surely, looked bloody awful, someone whose trying to hard to be different imho.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

events moderator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    You're joking, it was Matts car I saw in a pic, nah he wouldnt do that to his car surely, looked bloody awful, someone whose trying to hard to be different imho.
    everybody has different tastes eh nige be boring if we all liked the same stuff isn't it dude
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Hence why I said "IMHO" lol

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorc View Post
    I feel a bit bad for saying this (and I expect to get flamed) but I find it quite vulgar, I could understand if the car was a Corsa or a Saxo but an Audi!
    Please do not take this the wrong way as my intention is not to offend with my comment but in my opinion the car is now way OTT, the first few mods looked nice (apart from the white rings) but over time the car has started to look chavvy, I appreciate that it's each to his own and I know my opinion won't count for much but I thought I would just add my (and a few people who I work with) opinion but it's your car so as long as your happy with it then that's all that really matters (i'm probably just getting old lol).
    Thanks for your comments, people have the right to make there own comment. This forum is always going to be one for the haters who keep there car totally standard and even frown at the thought of using even a different valve cap

I always liked the black/white combo, yes fat fives are drastic improvement over bentleys, but maybe in black after a 2nd/3rd/4th look, does look a tad to much white if I'm honest, but looks far better than the white s3 I saw other day, god damn I was like wtf is that, an ibis white with painted grill & fog surrounds in silver, it looks bloody horrendous, totally ruined the car & certainly looked beyond chavvy.
    Haha knew that was a NHN comment
    First time I've heard the beyond chavvy comment, lol

Quote Originally Posted by warren_S3 View Post

Cheers for comments

Quote Originally Posted by RPB View Post
    Check out the 'stance' thread for my opinions on chav chariots and slammed cars. pmsl.
    What an abortion. I will never understand nor get it why people do that to a car. Please understand this is imho and is not meant to insult the owner personally in any way.
    Its all about getting what you want from a car, comments noted

Hint of sarcasm noted haha
    Previous
    S
    Ibis White - 2007

Current
    A5 Ibis White - 2007
    S3 Black - 2001

VCDS user

VAG Junkie

Status
    So much love in the room for your car Matt, must be overwhelming!!
    Current - Ibis White S3 with added LOBA,Sachs,AutoTech,Custom Map,Recaro,ITG,Eibach,3SDM,Milltek flavourings.
    Ex Ibiza Cupra R, Mk1 Leon Cupra R, Mk V Golf GTi, Mk2 Leon Cupra K1 and B7 Audi RS4 Owner!

1st Gear

Status
    hi is there a DIY to wrap the rear of the bucket seats? or how to take it off to do so? Loving the fat fives more than the bent

S3 Owner

Status
    I think it's a bit unfair to say that the forum is full of haters and I am certainly not against the modification of cars (mine is remapped and will shortly be having powder coated wheels and a Millltek cat back system fitted) but I do however believe that whatever mods are carried out should be done tastefully!

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mkimjoon View Post
    hi is there a DIY to wrap the rear of the bucket seats? or how to take it off to do so? Loving the fat fives more than the bent
    The seat backs are a bit of a nightmare to strip, mine are painted. Ians3 wrapped his himself, if time is taken it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by taylorc View Post
    I think it's a bit unfair to say that the forum is full of haters and I am certainly not against the modification of cars (mine is remapped and will shortly be having powder coated wheels and a Millltek cat back system fitted) but I do however believe that whatever mods are carried out should be done tastefully!
    The comment wasn't aimed at everyone, different people are going to hate different things
    Previous
    S
    Ibis White - 2007

Current
    A5 Ibis White - 2007
    S3 Black - 2001

VCDS user

5th Gear

Status
    Audi : AUDI S3 2007 '57' Ibis White 365bhp huge spec

I have decided to sell my S3 I have had the car 3 years and I loved every minute. The car

AUDI S3 - IBIS WHITE
    2007 57plate
    Mot October 19th 2012
    Tax September 2012

PERFORMANCE: 365 BHP, 380 FT-LBS TORQUE

ENGINE:
    MILLTEK TURBO BACK EXHAUST with sports cat
    ITG MAXOGEN INTAKE
    REVO STAGE 2+ WITH SPS (adjustable mapping via dongle)
    AUTOTECH HIGH PRESSURE FUEL PUMP
    RS4 FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR
    FORGE DIVERTER VALVE & BLOW OFF SPACER
    SACHS UPRATED CLUTCH
    MODIFIED ENGINE BAY COVER

EXTERIOR:
    BLACK OPTICS GRILL
    BLACK STYLING PACK
    XENON ADAPTIVE CORNERING LIGHTS
    MY09 FACELIFT REAR VALANCE
    MY11 FACELIFT REAR LIGHTS
    DE WIPERED original included
    MY11 B PILLARS
    FOLDING MIRRORS

INTERIOR:
    FLAT BOTTOM MULTIFUNCTION STEERING WHEEL
    BLACK LEATHER SEATS heated with lumber support
    VARIOUS INTERIOR TRIMS COLOUR CODED
    TT VENTS
    INTERIOR LIGHT PACK inc footwell and puddle lights
    FULL LED INTERIOR LIGHTS
    AUTO LIGHT/RAIN SENSOR
    FACTORY PRIVACY GLASS
    FRONT CENTRE ARMREST
    AUTO DIMMING/FOLDING MIRRORS
    PARK ASSIST
    AUX IN IPOD

BOSE SOUND SYSTEM
    CD CHANGER
    SDS - VOICE RECOGNITION,
    RNE-E - SAT NAV
    BLUETOOTH PREP

BBS BLACK EDITION CK ALLOYS 19"

The car is high spec with almost every option

Since I have owned the car its been serviced every 10,000miles using genuine parts and Castrol SLX oil. The car is run on 50% V Power and 50% BP Ultimate fuel. The car is always warmed up before use and has never been thrashed as I would call it.

The engine modifications carried out to take the car from 260 to 365 bhp cost just shy of £4000

The car is fitted with the updated Sachs clutch and new dual mass flywheel which had only covered about 6k, the updated clutch is a must when running this kind of power.

The paintwork on the car is in mint condition, the car was a show winning car. The car has been maintained regardless of cost.

January 2011 had a new engine fitted car had covered 55000 it's now just over 70,000 the engine that was fitted had covered 2000 miles so in effect engine has only covered 18,000

Now the important bit price, looking around you will struggle to fit another Ibis White S3 which has the stage 2+ kit, infact there are not many standard white ones about in the price bracket

Give me a call for any more info or pics

Matt 07867805840

Private plate is not included and has now been transfered

Previous
    S
    Ibis White - 2007

Current
    A5 Ibis White - 2007
    S3 Black - 2001

VCDS user

6th Gear

Status
    What's replacing it. Good luck with sale.
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

"Started From The Bottom"

Status
    Your car is stunning... I would find that very very hard to sell .....as it's such beauty ...

1st Gear

Status
    Wow wow wow. It's stunning mate. You must be very pleased with your hard work

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Its now been sold.

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

1st Gear

Status
    Looks spot on mate love the seat

2nd Gear

Status
    Amazing car mate shame you got rid of her

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234