S3 Black ed grill

Hendy

Reaction score
just wondering if theres a part number for the S3 black ed grill pre 09 or is it only the newer S3s that have them. have had a search and it looks like everyone had just had there grills painted is this correct. cheers

not sure mines a 58 plate & has the black grill... i certainly didnt paint mine!!

think i just got my dates wrong yours looks like the newer S3 bumper ha sorry bout that

think i just got my dates wrong yours looks like the newer S3 bumper ha sorry bout that

ah right i see, your talkin bout pre facelifts... thats a good point.. im not sure if it was an option? check for sale ads and see... should be pretty straight forward or call Audi?

ye seen that one on ebay must have been painted a think as no-one seems to know a part No or any option for this from audi mabe just need to get mine sprayed cheers

think thats the S-line tho rather that the S3 are these not diffrent.

Ah yes, you could well be right there. There may be some small differences. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, Buddy. :(

Paula x

Don't know the part number but it's an option as said there one on eBay £99 the same as mine for the 8P2 S3 bumper and it's not painted.
Brand new there £250+ from Audi.

at least if it is an option i should be able to get a part number somewhere. one on ebay has scrathes so would rather just bite the bullet get a new 1. cheers for your help