Monster MotorsportSky Insurance
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    omg, i thought mine was dirty!! what an amazing makeover! looks sick now!! loving the wheels mate! just goes to show what a bit of TLC can do...

That roof rail job looks scary!!! not for the faint hearted for sure... what colour is the car? is it Akoya? in the first pic it loos really purple! & the air install looks spot on!

theres some special cars on the forum at the moment!!
    Thanks mate,its just dolphin grey,i think its the lighting in there,but i did have it painted by a fantastic
    painter,its like glass,no orange peel at all lol
    After we picked it up,it went straight to Matts,we removed every bit of trim,hovered and wet vac'd
    and it come up a treat.
    While the leather was out i cleaned it all,even with a toothbrush in places.I am amazed how well it came up.
    As for the fitting the rails,it was honestly heart in mouth,put they did come with 29 pages of instructions ha ha
    I have a couple of pics that show it even worse.I'll post them up.
    Thanks again
    A3,tdi sportback,remaped,custom turbo back zorst,green filter,19"speedlines,airlift ,xenons,votex side skirts & spoiler,smoothed sline front,s3 back bumper, s3 mirror's,red nappa,s3 vents,pedals, gearknob,fbmfsw,opensky and more. ow and an RS4

For sale ....dolphin grey tdi 2006 front and back bumpers with grill,fogs etc,mirrors,sportback standard rear lights and mudflaps.
    All going cheap lol
    Also my mint 19 x 9 polished and red faced speedlines,with all good toyo t1rs,coming soon :o)

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    This is why i didnt show the misses it staight away lol
    A3,tdi sportback,remaped,custom turbo back zorst,green filter,19"speedlines,airlift ,xenons,votex side skirts & spoiler,smoothed sline front,s3 back bumper, s3 mirror's,red nappa,s3 vents,pedals, gearknob,fbmfsw,opensky and more. ow and an RS4

For sale ....dolphin grey tdi 2006 front and back bumpers with grill,fogs etc,mirrors,sportback standard rear lights and mudflaps.
    All going cheap lol
    Also my mint 19 x 9 polished and red faced speedlines,with all good toyo t1rs,coming soon :o)

3rd Gear

Status

All going cheap lol

3rd Gear

Status
    After cleaning the leather

All going cheap lol

Interior Next!!

Status
    so it was basically used as a Tractor lol!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

3rd Gear

Status
    It certainly looked that way lol,why have all the extra's then treat it like that.
    One good point though is it did have full service history so atleast that was looked after

All going cheap lol

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Considering the before & after, what a change, nice work, although the red wheel & gaitor trims dont really suit, but thats personal taste, but some cracking bargains & transformed it for a very good price by sounds of it, gotta respect that.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    Considering the before & after, what a change, nice work, although the red wheel & gaitor trims dont really suit, but thats personal taste, but some cracking bargains & transformed it for a very good price by sounds of it, gotta respect that.
    Thanks mate
    and yep it is all about personal taste,and its good we all like differnet things,I did change the Mats
    after your comment when i first posted the trim up though.
    You just didnt give me enough time

All going cheap lol

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    I've had a kid since then mate lmfao :P

However, respect where its due Jules & tell matt, what is he doing with those wheels man :P

3rd Gear

Status
    I've had a kid since then mate lmfao :P

However, respect where its due Jules & tell matt, what is he doing with those wheels man :P
    ha ha,well congrats on the little one mate.

I'll ask Matt,but now he's a big time roller,he'll probably say which set

Although he got the bentleys slightly cheaper he had to agree to help me with future mods,i didnt mention it was forever though

All going cheap lol

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    You know I'm a big big fan of this Jules and I loved the 3 door to!

Looking forward to seeing it progress and more pics
    Audi A3 2.0tdi S Line - Xenons, RNS-E, Bose, Black & Grey duo leather, MY11 rear lights, Shark Performance remap 183 bhp, Optics Grill with American plate delete, S3 Pedals, S3 vents, Weitec Coilovers, MY11 Black Edition FBSW

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy_27 View Post
    You know I'm a big big fan of this Jules and I loved the 3 door to!

Looking forward to seeing it progress and more pics
    Cheers Bugsy
    Another sneaky pic

All going cheap lol

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by evocos View Post
    I'll ask Matt,but now he's a big time roller,he'll probably say which set

Although he got the bentleys slightly cheaper he had to agree to help me with future mods,i didnt mention it was forever though
    lmfao, aha they were yours, now I see the cunning plan of yours, yes he did collect a fair few sets from what I heard, still think ck's were his best set.

Yeah 7.5 months has gone fast, she'll be paying rent soon & then asking for it back lol

1st Gear

Status
    awesome transformation, cant believe the prices for some of those parts!! jammy sod! lol

3rd Gear

Status
    lmfao, aha they were yours, now I see the cunning plan of yours, yes he did collect a fair few sets from what I heard, still think ck's were his best set.

Yeah 7.5 months has gone fast, she'll be paying rent soon & then asking for it back lol
    I must admit i do love the bentleys,but when he sold the ck's he got some ch black editions for his dailys and i defo prefer them over the ck's which are indeed still a very nice wheel.

All going cheap lol

The King of Cannock

Status
    Fantastic build Jules

Air, OZ, Tarrox, on a TDI

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by b19ctr View Post
    Fantastic build Jules
    Thanks alot Chris

All going cheap lol

5th Gear

Status
    Wow that's some transformation mate! Excellent work, and lovely spec & finish
    Seen the pics of it from UD but like that latest one a lot

5th Gear

Status
    Awesome car mate, its unbelievable what you achieved in 14 weeks. seemed to spend most of the time in the workshop and you certainley got some bargins along the way, credit where credit is due.

Well your now sussed mate, the help stops here

Which wheels do you mean mate, bentleys are for the shows and the CH's for winters and use on private roads when i want to use the car what it was designed for

Quote Originally Posted by Orts View Post
    awesome transformation, cant believe the prices for some of those parts!! jammy sod! lol
    jammy aint the word
    Previous
    S
    Ibis White - 2007

Current
    A5 Ibis White - 2007
    S3 Black - 2001

VCDS user

5th Gear

Status
    This was her old a3
    WOW, this is sick! Gonna need to see somemore photos of this please!!!!

Your SB's not half bad either

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TimG View Post
    WOW, this is sick! Gonna need to see somemore photos of this please!!!!

Your SB's not half bad either
    is now had a second facelift conversion

p.s its currently in the bodshop having the wings blended into the doors

Previous
    S
    Ibis White - 2007

Current
    A5 Ibis White - 2007
    S3 Black - 2001

VCDS user

3rd Gear

Status
    Cheers TimG

All going cheap lol

events moderator

Status
    both your old 3 door and your sportback are sick cars bud love them both
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmrst View Post
    both your old 3 door and your sportback are sick cars bud love them both
    Big thanks mate

All going cheap lol

5th Gear

Status
    Again, Wow, loving both looks above. I came so close to buying an Akoya, ended up with grey though. Still not sure I'd rather have had an Akoya

I cant quite get my head around 'blending wings into doors' though. The way Im visualising it the doors wont open?! :/

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    I cant quite get my head around 'blending wings into doors' though. The way Im visualising it the doors wont open?! :/
    Is this a joke?

You do realise he means the paint right?

3rd Gear

Status
    Is this a joke?

Not just me then,i didnt reply as i couldnt get my head round it lol

All going cheap lol

5th Gear

Status
    Is this a joke?

Hehe, just thought it was taken for granted that some paint blending would be needed so thought he might have meant something else, obviously was never gonna be what I actually suggested He'd be climbing out the window

6th Gear

Status
    Is this a joke?

Thanks mate
    Well she didnt even see it when i first got it,i think she would have thought i'd lost the plot,she's not used it much because of all the work lol,but she's making up for it now
    I used to slightly prefer the 3 doors but that has all changed,i love the sportbacks and especially the rear ends,I also like them with the rails for the mini avant look .
    As for future plans i'm having to have a little rest as we're getting married in 3 months and if i mess with anymore cars instead of wedding planning,there wont be a wedding .
    This was her old a3
    sweet

No problem. Lol i bet she not too sure on the air, she probably glad she never saw it when you first had it lol! Such a change and good results.
    I must admit i do love the rear end of the sportback. I get a bit jealous when i see them at night and the rear lights are on looks so lovely. Haha dont blame you fella Congratz on getting married in 3months and agree i think if you spend any more on the car she gonna be sitting you down and having some words lol. Once again both lovely A3's

Cheers Bugsy
    Another sneaky pic

It means blending the paint in so you cant notice it had a respray and all looks one colour lol
    Instead of slight different tone of Akoya.
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mattandrew View Post
    Which wheels do you mean mate, bentleys are for the shows and the CH's for winters and use on private roads when i want to use the car what it was designed for
    I loved the CK's, they just suited the car a treat, I just dont think those bentleys suit your car show or not, but as I always say each to there own & its what you think counts.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    He'd be climbing out the window

3rd Gear

Status
    Just thought i'd post a couple more pics,i have swapped the rear struts for fk's to get some more lows,the only problem now is it will go too low with these wheels fitted so i have to be careful not to over do it lol,1st pic is next to my RS

All going cheap lol

5th Gear

Status
    You have some very nice cars mate, the build on this one is phenomenal although was pretty nice to begin with after a good clean. The open sky I'm very jealous of I was going to trade in my car to get one with open sky for the summer but decide to facelift it 2010 stylee instead.

Must get quite a few looks with the colour combo it's a real head turner

2nd Gear

Status
    How difficult was it to instal the roof rails? Was it more a case of a scary job due to drilling the roof rather than actually being difficult? I wouldn't mind getting some if I can find them cheap enough to justify.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchpunch View Post
    How difficult was it to instal the roof rails? Was it more a case of a scary job due to drilling the roof rather than actually being difficult? I wouldn't mind getting some if I can find them cheap enough to justify.
    It was time consuming and very scary lol,and i was always worried about breaking something lol.
    But Matt Andrew was there to keep an eye on me a do all the tricky stuff

All going cheap lol

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ~RS~ View Post
    You have some very nice cars mate, the build on this one is phenomenal although was pretty nice to begin with after a good clean. The open sky I'm very jealous of I was going to trade in my car to get one with open sky for the summer but decide to facelift it 2010 stylee instead.

Must get quite a few looks with the colour combo it's a real head turner
    Hi mate,sorry for the late reply,and thanks for the nice comments,yeah the sb seems to get
    noticed alot,which only embaresses the misses lol.

Although not for the last couple of weeks as its poorly,but hopefully getting sorted over the next few
    days.
    I also have a couple of little plans to improve it slightly,i never seem to be happy

All going cheap lol

3rd Gear

Status
    Just thought i'd post this up,its a video of my sportback and RS4 and mates bora.
    Shot by Steven brookes on the lowry car park roof.

Only Air
    Only Air on Vimeo

All going cheap lol

Interior Next!!

Status
    Just thought i'd post this up,its a video of my sportback and RS4 and mates bora.
    Shot by Steven brookes on the lowry car park roof.

Only Air
    Only Air on Vimeo

serious video pal... i love air!

your RS4 is sex
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

Neutral

Status
    Amazing mate!

Where did you pick the roofrails up from? looks like a scary job but im sure its definately worth it, espescially with the respray!!

Audi Retrofitter

Status
    North, East, South, West London & Dartford in Kent

My Social Networking

Visit Ash187's Instagram Channel
    WOW Absolutely loved that video! the quality of the detail and those cars just look amazing! perfectly mixed in with Bounce!
    Your cars are epic! How did you get the paint work looking so great? one thing with my car that depresses me is the paint work as the last owner ruined it with small chips and scratches

Is the cream interior in the video from the Bora?
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI
    Dark Headlining, Bose, Alcantara Leather, Lights Pack

MODS:
    S3 facelift, 19" RS6, RS3 Grill, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, S3 brakes, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

Items for Sale
    Read My Blog & Build Thread

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast