the story so far

So this happened today they needed redoing anyway so a bit of a twist on them I understand not everyone will like them just thought I would try something different
70023fef.jpg

Thanks Jen , Got to do my car differently now so many have got black n red theme bet not many will do that eh :wub:
I'd like to see it in the flesh to decide but certainly not something you'll see popping up on everyone's cars. Have you thought about doing a set of mirrors to see how they tie in?

I'd like to see it in the flesh to decide but certainly not something you'll see popping up on everyone's cars. Have you thought about doing a set of mirrors to see how they tie in?
no i wouldn't do that to mine because they are carbon i love carbon fibre :wub: , i wouldn't think it would look nice , i like all the small touches on cars :)

not a big update really , but have got hold finally of a interior light unit with the map reading lights in look so much better now , but i plugged it in and blew the 10amp fuse don't know why i think its because the lights were switched on lol , also made up some wiring looms for my door edge and puddle lights recently just got to take off the door panels and fit them , also got hold of some led footwell lights from a B8 A4 so am going to install them once i get some connectors :)

not a big update really , but have got hold finally of a interior light unit with the map reading lights in look so much better now , but i plugged it in and blew the 10amp fuse don't know why i think its because the lights were switched on lol , also made up some wiring looms for my door edge and puddle lights recently just got to take off the door panels and fit them , also got hold of some led footwell lights from a B8 A4 so am going to install them once i get some connectors :)

Be nice to see theses LED units and see what the difference is like between them and the LED bulbs.

Got any pictures of the units?

been a bad few months for mods on the audi not done anything to her at all but bought these porsche caps on the group buy that was on here thought it was rude not too fitted them today think they look lurvely
porschecoolantcap.jpg

porscheoilcap.jpg

another new thing ive done recently is redo my grills but with something a bit different from the norm as i always do :)
401752_309324392484676_803144923_n.jpg

​Looking excellent Fran. :) x

hey guys a long awaited update on my A3 :) still in my ownership after nearly 8 years now! been away for a while but hopefully back on asn a bit more, anyway heres some up to date photos of the old girl :)

Reactions: Sandra
Looking awesome Fran. :) x

Reactions: FranA3
Of course you can't Fran. What we need now that your back in da hood is some quality mixes. I be watching the music section very closely. Really good to see you back ;) x

Of course you can't Fran. What we need now that your back in da hood is some quality mixes. I be watching the music section very closely. Really good to see you back ;) x
It's good to be back :) will be on the music case soon enough im sure x

Reactions: Sandra