2009/2010 Diffuser - The DEFINITIVE answer.....

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
Been trying to get a definite answer to this but haven't yet managed it:

Will the rear bumper's diffuser from ANY facelift A3 (2009 onwards) fit all of the other A3's (3dr/sportback/cabrio)?? S3's excluded.

So for example: Will a diffuser from a 2009/2010 3 door fit a 2009/2010 Sportback or Cabrio rear bumper? And vice versa, etc...

I have a question can a s-line rear duffuser fit a standard rear bumper on a 2008 cabrio? :)

If this is the type of s-line diffuser you are talking about then yes.

slineval.jpg

yes, some guys in the garage told me that it wount fit because it is s-line and I don't have a s-line rear bumper, and I told them to order it anyway because I will make it fit hahaha just kiiding, if the rear diffuser is for my car with s-line, then it will, right?
btw. thanks for the quick answer :)

2008/2009 (8P3) S-line and Standard bumpers are the same... and even though sportbacks, 3 doors and cabrio's have different bumpers they all share the same diffuser size/fitment. :icon_thumright:

2008/2009 (8P3) S-line and Standard bumpers are the same... and even though sportbacks, 3 doors and cabrio's have different bumpers they all share the same diffuser size/fitment. :icon_thumright:

oh, you don't know how relief I am now, I was so scared that it wount fit... :-S
thank you very much for the info!
:)