full system milltek ordered

tdi-man

Reaction score
milltek on order and getting fitted next week...

Cant wait

i bet you cant wait bud will look quality when fitted , my mate has got one on his s5 it sounds amazing get some pics up once its fitted

Hi,

When done please put a small vid clip here so we can ear the sound.

Regards.

i bet you cant wait bud will look quality when fitted , my mate has got one on his s5 it sounds amazing get some pics up once its fitted

Yes but lets be clear here, that was on an S5, this is on a 2.0 tdi, but lets be honest, what exactly do you hope to gain from this, as if its just shiny tailpipes then a halfords job would of done for £20, as I see no real benefit on a stock turbo & generic map to warrant £550.

Turner race developments south west stroud glos car tuning contact

Did TRD advise you to buy the system?

IMHO you would of been better buying a decat pipe for £100 of ebay which I know is quality, that would of done just aswell.

Hi,

When done please put a small vid clip here so we can ear the sound.

So would you drop £550 just to make it sound nice, wouldnt you rather it was more functional?

No trd didnt advise to buy system ive wanted one for ages.

i could get a bigger turbo and a custom map to make it more functional but them would need to spend £1000's on a uprated clutch and flywheel bigger injectors to make it worth it and i dont want to, will get 180 - 190 bhp out of it as it is so for an extra few grand might get an extra few bhp.

Yeah but, why do you want 1 mate, call me curious, cause its not really going to make much difference to the car overall interms of power & tbh tailpipes are well just tailpipes, I've only now considered a decat pipe as mines upgraded fair bit, wanna see if it helps or not.

Just want one plus car done alot of miles and looking at exhaust dont look to good underneath...

may go for a bigger turbo at some point but the turbo had just been done when i got the car so will wait a bit for that.