EM TuningBadger5
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14

    Audi S3 front grill differences

    Is there any difference between Audi S3 2008 grill and Audi S3 2009-2010 grill ?

    Front bumper and bonnet looks different. What about the grill ?

    It's the same, or an audi s3 2009-2010 grill won't fit an audi s3 from 2008.

    thanx

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,502
    they're a totally different shape. don't even think about it.
    2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line.
    DSG | 18" BBS Pescaras | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | Symphony II | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
    MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Weitec Hicon GTs | RNS-E 2010 | Controls Pack (Red Stitching)
    PLANS: Dumbos | 8P3 S-Line Rear Bumper | OEM Parking Sensors


    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
    2005 Ebony Black A3 1.6 Sport tiptronic. You will be missed!
    1997 BMW 316i Coupe M-Sport. You won't be missed quite so much!

  4. #3
    Smoothie's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lurgan N.I
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by sub39h View Post
    they're a totally different shape. don't even think about it.
    +1
    Moved to the Darkside click below:

  5. #4
    josiah2007's Avatar
    Coasting

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    66

    Audi S3 front grill comparisons

    Quote Originally Posted by paul_cosma View Post
    Is there any difference between Audi S3 2008 grill and Audi S3 2009-2010 grill ?

    Front bumper and bonnet looks different. What about the grill ?

    It's the same, or an audi s3 2009-2010 grill won't fit an audi s3 from 2008.

    thanx
    As you can see... not the same!


  6. #5
    Denty's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    254
    The lights do look a bit ott on the facelift dont they......hmmm
    08 S3: Phtm Blk Prl, 330+bhp, Evolve Remap, Forge Twintake, Sachs Organic Clutch, Forge Short Shift, 19" 2010 TTS Parallel split 5 spoke alloys, MY11 lights, RNSE Nav, Bose, 6 cd, Arm rest, Buckets, FBMFSW, phoneprep, Adaptive Lights, Black inlays

    MK1 golf swallowtail project
    : 20v turbo BAM / AGU engine, Haldex 4x4 conversion - work in progress... its gonna be a beast -

  7. #6
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2
    Hi,

    Im new to the forum. I have spent ages looking and searching for the the new facelift S3 Silver grill part number but cannot find it anywhere

    Does anyone have the part number for the facelift?

    Standard Silver ones?

    Ive rang audi and they either wont tell me or dont know?
    Last edited by binchyrocks; 25th March 2011 at 14:13.

  8. #7
    josiah2007's Avatar
    Coasting

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by binchyrocks View Post
    Hi,

    Im new to the forum. I have spent ages looking and searching for the the new facelift S3 Silver grill part number but cannot find it anywhere

    Does anyone have the part number for the facelift?

    Standard Silver ones?

    Ive rang audi and they either wont tell me or dont know?
    Welcome to the forum

    Best thing to do is get an S3 registration number from a 60 plate (2011) ie Autotrader, then ring up Audi and give them that registration number. You could say to Audi you had an front end accident and need a price & part number for S3 front grill. Also sometimes it better to ring different branches as others are more helpful!
    Last edited by josiah2007; 25th March 2011 at 14:46.

  9. #8
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,808
    Quote Originally Posted by binchyrocks View Post
    Hi,

    Im new to the forum. I have spent ages looking and searching for the the new facelift S3 Silver grill part number but cannot find it anywhere

    Does anyone have the part number for the facelift?

    Standard Silver ones?

    Ive rang audi and they either wont tell me or dont know?

    Pm Dave @ Stoke Audi or Mike Foster on here and in sure they will be more than happy to provide the part number
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  10. #9
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,808
    Quote Originally Posted by josiah2007 View Post
    Welcome to the forum

    Best thing to do is get an S3 registration number from a 60 plate (2011) ie Autotrader, then ring up Audi and give them that registration number. You could say to Audi you had an front end accident and need a price & part number for S3 front grill. Also sometimes it better to ring different branches as others are more helpful!
    Can't do that any more Audi will only accept a chassis number they can't do it by reg any more
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  11. #10
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,223

  12. #11
    IanS3's Avatar
    Interweb creep

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Geordie Shore
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash_B View Post
    Can't do that any more Audi will only accept a chassis number they can't do it by reg any more
    I only ever give them my reg number, so Audi can do it mate.

    BBS SUPER RS FTW

  13. #12
    josiah2007's Avatar
    Coasting

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by IanS3 View Post
    I only ever give them my reg number, so Audi can do it mate.
    Ditto!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO