Audi S3 front grill differences

paul_cosma

Reaction score
Is there any difference between Audi S3 2008 grill and Audi S3 2009-2010 grill ?

Front bumper and bonnet looks different. What about the grill ?

It's the same, or an audi s3 2009-2010 grill won't fit an audi s3 from 2008.

thanx

they're a totally different shape. don't even think about it.

Is there any difference between Audi S3 2008 grill and Audi S3 2009-2010 grill ?

Front bumper and bonnet looks different. What about the grill ?

It's the same, or an audi s3 2009-2010 grill won't fit an audi s3 from 2008.

thanx

As you can see... not the same! :eyebrows:

AudiS3Comparison.jpg

The lights do look a bit ott on the facelift dont they......hmmm:tapedshut:

Hi,

Im new to the forum. I have spent ages looking and searching for the the new facelift S3 Silver grill part number but cannot find it anywhere

Does anyone have the part number for the facelift?

Standard Silver ones?

Ive rang audi and they either wont tell me or dont know? :notme:

Last edited:
Hi,

Im new to the forum. I have spent ages looking and searching for the the new facelift S3 Silver grill part number but cannot find it anywhere

Standard Silver ones?

Welcome to the forum

Best thing to do is get an S3 registration number from a 60 plate (2011) ie Autotrader, then ring up Audi and give them that registration number. You could say to Audi you had an front end accident and need a price & part number for S3 front grill. Also sometimes it better to ring different branches as others are more helpful! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi,

Standard Silver ones?

Pm Dave @ Stoke Audi or Mike Foster on here and in sure they will be more than happy to provide the part number

Welcome to the forum

Best thing to do is get an S3 registration number from a 60 plate (2011) ie Autotrader, then ring up Audi and give them that registration number. You could say to Audi you had an front end accident and need a price & part number for S3 front grill. Also sometimes it better to ring different branches as others are more helpful! :thumbsup:

Can't do that any more Audi will only accept a chassis number they can't do it by reg any more