EM TuningJMB Retrofits
    6th Gear

Status

constant little knocking from the rear.

think my rear top mounts are gone got a constant little knocking from the rear .

ordering new shocks at the same time..

any think else worth doing while working on the rear ?
    Full Leather / heated Seats / 18" Speedlines / AP coilover kit / R32 Rear 310mm Brakes / window Tints / Auto lights / Xenons / Cruise control / R32 Front 345mm Brakes / Full milltek system / Led side lights / Bose / brushed aluminium inlays / panal filter / Full Egr delete / custom map with hot start fix / Hybrid Turbo / Sachs Racing clutch / 10mm Rear spacers / 10mm Front spacers / A5 LED number plate bulbs /

233 bhp - 309 ft lb - 419 nm (NEEDS A NEW MAP)

2. # ADS
    ADS

events moderator

Status
    i would check the condition of the rubber mountings that go on top and below the springs too while your there as over time they can perish
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

6th Gear

Status
    ok will do ..
    Full Leather / heated Seats / 18" Speedlines / AP coilover kit / R32 Rear 310mm Brakes / window Tints / Auto lights / Xenons / Cruise control / R32 Front 345mm Brakes / Full milltek system / Led side lights / Bose / brushed aluminium inlays / panal filter / Full Egr delete / custom map with hot start fix / Hybrid Turbo / Sachs Racing clutch / 10mm Rear spacers / 10mm Front spacers / A5 LED number plate bulbs /

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow thelomondaudigroup On Twitter Add thelomondaudigroup on Facebook Visit thelomondaudigroup's Youtube Channel Visit thelomondaudigroup's Instagram Channel
    I had something similar the other day in my van, turned out to be the wheel had slightly slackened off and the bolts needed tightened up..

Neutral

Status
    I get a bumping noise at the back and think it's the plastic undertrays on the swing arms they certainly feel a bit loose and rattle about a bit, maybe worth checking before you pull your suspension apart.

Alan

6th Gear

Status
    NEW rear shocks and top mounts and bump stops and shock sleeves fitted ...NO MORE KNOCK...

1st Gear

Status
    How much for it all (as mentioned) if you don't mind me asking? I think I need this done.
    8P Audi A3 2.0TDI Quattro Sport - what a change from my 1.0L CorsaC!!!

follow me on Twitter - Jonay1990 for #Photography #Aviation #Mil #Automotive #Subsea

6th Gear

Status
    all parts trade came to 90 ish and half hour to fit

events moderator

Status
    how much were your top mounts mate ?, glad you got it sorted tho i bet its so much better to drive now

6th Gear

Status
    15 each plus got new bumps stops cause they changed the shape of them

events moderator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tdi-man View Post
    15 each plus got new bumps stops cause they changed the shape of them
    wow thats not too bad is it mate 15 isnt a bad price at all cheers mate

Neutral

Status
    I need to do this the rattle is sooooo annoying! Where did you get the parts from, stealers?

events moderator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chris11122 View Post
    I need to do this the rattle is sooooo annoying! Where did you get the parts from, stealers?
    prob TPS mate

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmrst View Post
    prob TPS mate
    Ideal, ta mate.

6th Gear

Status
    m8 got me shocks cheap but rest of bits from tps