Newbie advice needed

Gregzy88

A3 Newbie
Reaction score
Hey folks just bought my A3 last night picking it up on the 25th. Is there anything i should know or do as soon as i get the car? Also I was thinkng about the audi LED running lights is it possible to get these for a 58 plate A3? Thanks, Greg.

140 or 170?

Map it. First thing you should do. Then drop it, and sort the wheels. Then MY11 rear lights. Should be good from there.

140 mate. Thanks for the reply could you post a picture of the my11 lights so I know what to look for? Cheers.

Did you get your car from Lake District Audi? Your avatar pic looks very similar to mine!

Did you get your car from Lake District Audi? Your avatar pic looks very similar to mine!

Yeh mate picking it up on the 25th. Looks like they use that field gate for all there pics haha.

3 door in Phantom Black - good choice sir!

have a look at this thread its all about my09 and my11 rear light

Thanks for the link mate is the only difference between the 09 and the 11's the dark tint at the side? Cheers.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link mate don't really know the difference of MY09 and MY11 I'll have a look anyways.

Basically, the MY11 are the same as the MY09, but a bit darker. So they will look stunning on your Phantom Black motor.

Basically, the MY11 are the same as the MY09, but a bit darker. So they will look stunning on your Phantom Black motor.

That's all I needed to here mate haha can't wait to get the motor now.