Woo Hoo delivery just been confirmed!

marriedblonde

Reaction score
My dealer's just phoned me to say my delivery date has been confirmed and has given me a date that I can collect it!!!!!

Roll on saturay the 5th of March at 9am...

I also asked about paying for it and he said bankers draft was fine as it is cleared funds!

Suppose I better pull my finger out and sell me R me thinks...

J.

Nice one.

We'll all be there to meet the new arrival. Saturday 5th of March, 9.00 am, just putting that in the diary, marriedblonde (cool user name) get his motor.

Which stealer was it?

Countdown to the sleepless night begins ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Testwood are owned by Harwoods, same people that own Portsmouth Audi where I'm getting mine from. Family run business and you can tell by the excellent service that you get. MB, where are you? I'm in Whiteley. What build week were you originally told? I'm supposed to be week 5 but not been told a delivery day yet.

Eeef,

I'm just one junction down the m27 from you - Hedge End, I was called last week to say I have beend given a build week of 4.

I think it's pretty much hit or miss with the dealers, I went to testwood's about 18months ago with the intentionof buying TT but couldn't get anyone to help in the showroom - ended up complaining to the sale's manager.

My mates got a TT (fortunately I didn't buy one...) and has had nothing but terrible service from Testwoods, ranging from damaging 2 of his wheels on different occasions and leaving the top off the top up bottle of oil in the boot...

J.