Anyone want to sell me these??

AndyNo_1

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm after a set of 17" OE alloys. 18" I can find plenty of but not 17"!

I've been trawling and trawling and I've still only seen one decent set....in Germany...which is a bit further from london than I'd like

On the off chance - does anyone have a set of these that need a new home?

Cheers!

Hmmm....I'm guessing those are replicas as I didn't think original RS6 alloys came in 17"?

I've got a set on my car. Do you have any other wheels to swap or part ex?

Sorry to jump on this thread was going to start a similar one.

I'm looking for some OEM S3 18" alloys with/without tyres from like 2007 on (not newest ones).

Any chance someone has a set of these lying about?

Sorry guys, should have mentioned I'm looking for these to replace the stock 16" SE rims...these are the beauties

I'll still do a straight swap though if you like? :yes:

Or It's cash of course....

I'll keep looking around. The old style 5 spokes are everywhere but hopefully I'll find a decent set of these soon enough

Still keen to get things moving on the replacement wheels. Really wish I didn't need to lower the car for 18s!

I'm also interested in the rims in my sig.....Seems anthing 5 spoke is what's stuck in my head

Why 17s out of interest? They seem way to small to me on a big car like the a3

I'd go for 18s if they could just fit straight on....

I'm told that I'm going to need to lower my car though (its the bog standard SE model?). Plus I'm slightly concerned that the ride would be bone crushing without further upgrades

It's not a case of need to as such, more you'll want to as I'd imagine the ride height would be terrible. Comfort wise shouldn't make to much difference, could always pick up so S Line/Sport springs second hand not the most comfortable springs but not to bad would also help bring it down abit

Last edited:
This is my confusion, I originally planned to put 18s on with 225/40/18 tyres...I hear this may look ridiculous