AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    5th Gear

Status

Never let your misses sell anything for you:]

Listen to this. I was about to get my old stereo sold for Ł40, some random guy called me yesterday saying he is happy to pay and collect it from mine. I said fine but I wont be there coz I'm working so told my wife to give it to him and take Ł40 quid so the guy turns up on time gives my wife money and takes stereo. After 2 mins he is back saying numbers don't match with the stereo book and he wants money back! She said ok here is the money and took the stereo of him. I was on the phone to here at that time and tried to say check the radio but she hang up on me:D. So I called straight back but the guy was already gone. So I'm coming back home and noticed straight away that the unit is different but wasn't for my misses. He he just cant believe someone can be such a scumbag. I hate when people take advantage of me because I'm foreign and my English isn't great. Wish I was there really and kick the s**t out of him for trying scam my misses. Beware all don't be stupid as I was don't let your misses sell anything for you:].
    Be patient. English is tough.

Now:

61 Audi S3 BE S-Tronic Ibis White: Build Thread.
    / Black Edition pack (SatNav, Bluetooth) / Parking Sensors / Tinted windows / piano inlays and finish / Cruise Control / Interior light pack /
    /Mods: REVO Stage 2+: Revo Intake / Milltek Resonated TBE / LOBA HPFP/ GFB DV+ / Crystal Clear H11 FOGS / Black roof + spoiler vinyl wrap / H&R Anti-roll bars / Superpro ALK /

2. # ADS
    ADS

North East Forum Moderator

Status
    Sorry to hear Matt. Just glad it was only something as small as Ł40, and that nothing else happened, e.g. violence or anything.

Some people out there need a slap.
    Audi A3 2.0TFSI S Line SE DSG

JMB Retrofits - North East Retrofit Company

Neutral

Status
    Agree with Jonny, not good

Interior Next!!

Status
    thats a disgrace, but also quite funny on your mrs part haha!! dont let her sell your car for you whatever you do!!! LMFAO...
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

5th Gear

Status
    True could ended up much worse, god bless he hasnt done anything to her.
    Be patient. English is tough.

Now:

61 Audi S3 BE S-Tronic Ibis White: Build Thread.
    / Black Edition pack (SatNav, Bluetooth) / Parking Sensors / Tinted windows / piano inlays and finish / Cruise Control / Interior light pack /
    /Mods: REVO Stage 2+: Revo Intake / Milltek Resonated TBE / LOBA HPFP/ GFB DV+ / Crystal Clear H11 FOGS / Black roof + spoiler vinyl wrap / H&R Anti-roll bars / Superpro ALK /