I Guess I Went "In"

Good pics Nath! Your cars look sick! I cleaned mine today! I now have full on detailers hands! Looks freshhhh though!

Both cars look ace, especially like the video!

I already need to give mine a clean following a trip down the M4, covered in flies. It gets a little annoying after a while and my neighbours must think I'm a right idiot as I'm constantly cleaning it, worth it though

Both cars look ace, especially like the video!

I already need to give mine a clean following a trip down the M4, covered in flies. It gets a little annoying after a while and my neighbours must think I'm a right idiot as I'm constantly cleaning it, worth it though
nowt wrong with a bit of ocd cleaning mate i do it all the time oh that reminds me 2morrow ive got to wash her as the rain has made her stinking dirty cant be having that now can i lol

Looks amazing as ever bro, but it is crying out for a leather dash........make it happen bro :yes:

And luke's is looking bang on

i really like seeing pics of your car at "road height" nath. Looks sick!

****** I thought I was going to be the first to do an exhaust delete on an 8p! Looks healthy though so will still go ahead as planned!

Some pics from this month's Fast car mag:

51947537.jpg

8e9e6d05.jpg

884d1766.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks that Prince would feel very much at home in your car N8 :thrashi:

Or should that be the artist formally known as Prince, I can't keep up - LOL

Paul

Last edited:
Loving the Alcantara, makes a big difference IMO. Although, i am disturbed by the wheels, showing a MB badge on an Audi, is it just me or does that look just plain wrong and kind of cheapens what you have done to the rest of the car? The boot mods are incredible, and as you say, its a complete work of art!! How does it drive with that? Smooth?:respekt:

Hi Mrash,

Thanks! The wheels are from a C63 AMG, so putting Audi badges on them wouldn't be right, but then others would argue that mercedes wheels on an audi isn't right, but then I'd argue who cares :laugh:

Drives smooth like silk :wub:

Reactions: Pauljamescaton and mrash
its the same with people who put on bentley wheels on there audis isnt it i think it just looks right in every sense defo win win in my opinion !!

its the same with people who put on bentley wheels on there audis isnt it i think it just looks right in every sense defo win win in my opinion !!

I completely disagree about the bentley wheels, they dont suit the car, but then again, it would be boring if we all liked the same things. I've no objection to the AMG wheels, just putting a badge from a brand that is incorrect, cheapens the car IMO and is best left to the corsa brigade who stick random badges on. :beerchug:. But at the end of the day, it is YOUR car, and if its how you like it, who gives a frig right?:thumbsup:as long as you enjoy it, and can take peoples opinions in the way they are meant (respecitvely)
Oh, and you should def Alcantara the dash!!! And like i say, the workmanship on this car looks first rate! Love to see it in the metal.

Hey Nate, looking good. The interior is the dogs! Loving the roof lining and something i'd fancy. Not sure on the suggestion to do the dash, not sure how it will wear etc with showing finger marks etc.

True, alcantara marks easy, especially if you have kids!!

I completely disagree about the bentley wheels, they dont suit the car, but then again, it would be boring if we all liked the same things. I've no objection to the AMG wheels, just putting a badge from a brand that is incorrect, cheapens the car IMO and is best left to the corsa brigade who stick random badges on. :beerchug:. But at the end of the day, it is YOUR car, and if its how you like it, who gives a frig right?:thumbsup:as long as you enjoy it, and can take peoples opinions in the way they are meant (respecitvely)
Oh, and you should def Alcantara the dash!!! And like i say, the workmanship on this car looks first rate! Love to see it in the metal.
you must be one of a handfull of people who think that bentley rims dont suit audi's mate have you seen dan's car he rules the bentley rims , and i dont agree at all with the oem centre caps its all oem+ thats the whole point of it anyway N8 you know my thoughts on your car :wub::wub::wub:

you must be one of a handfull of people who think that bentley rims dont suit audi's mate have you seen dan's car he rules the bentley rims , and i dont agree at all with the oem centre caps its all oem+ thats the whole point of it anyway N8 you know my thoughts on your car :wub::wub::wub:

I just dont see the point of putting a Bentley or MB logo on an Audi, its not a Bentley, or a Mercedes, its an Audi right? I just dont think it looks right. Thats just my opinion. The AMG wheels suit the car, but not the logo. Sorry

Back to the original car though, the worst thing about it, and this is huge actually, is, that I pick my A3 up on Monday, and its not Ibis White as I wanted, but Phantom black (makes me wish I had waited 8 months for my original order), and with it being a company car, I wont be able to make the interior like N8's:sob: especially the seats:yum: