I Guess I Went "In"

DSC09643.jpg

Now that looks amazing! Wasnt a fan with it totally on the floor but that looks gorgeous there!

Reactions: Danir
Great job Nath, those wheels look great. When they being sprayed purple?

Some great shots also, looks like you got yourself a nice unit as well

The wheels are staying polished man, it makes a nice refreshing change and gives the car a different look! Thats the beauty of air ride gives you can go as high and as low as you want at the flick of a button, so then EVERYONE IS HAPPY :laugh:

Unit is coming along, you'll be seeing more of it soon.

So what do those size units set you back, curious if I ever wanted 1 tbh.

I remember when I had a big office for previous business, the rent was good for the year & size, but hell the rates were more than the rent, unreal man.

if i had more business i would defo look into getting a unit sorted and doing it alone but at the mo its dead havent done a car for two weeks :( but thats how it goes eh but i think i need to start advertising properly tho lol

Looks spot on @ normal ride height, looks a lot nicer imo and the wheels look ****** H U G E ! ! ! What's it like comfort wise N8?

Good point Rich! Ride height, well @ that height, it rides well, its only on the ****ty roads you can feel the skinny *** tyres. Thats why the ride is harder as I'm running 225/30/20, if I went 235/30/20 it would be alot smoother again. But what I lose in comfort some what you gain in looks :wub:

This is looking sick N8. Still one of my faviourite style of wheels after all these years since they came out. I thought they'd look ridiculous at drive height but tbh still manage to look pretty good! Fair play doing 20's, dodge those potholes though or you'll have a collection of ruined tyres on the unit wall :scared2:

Another good choice and another set of rims only you could risk to pull of and succeed.

What you done with the c63s sold? Not that I could put them on mine just love them. Wouldn't mind the c63 to go with them :p

Not been on for a while so only just seen these pics, well what can i say, EPIC WIN!!:salute:

One of my fave wheels of all time, even the 18 versions still look great on a mk1 TT. I'd love a mk2 TTR with these bad boys on it :wub::wub:

i dont think these wheel would look so nice on a 3 door in 20's they do look much better on a sportback to be fair i think 19's max on a 3 door

yeah it does i think , in that picy of your car at daily height it so much looks like a mini avant lol stop on tho

mind you saying that its suprissing what can fit into the back of A3's ive moved house/flat twice with my A3 not including bed's or anything big like that for obvious reasons but ive done it easy in two trips and i can fit my full size mountain bike with the front wheel still on into the back of my car no probs so im guessing the sb is better , is it any bigger inside at all ?

Cheers guys! Yeh still in process of doing it all out Nige, getting there, will do build thread on that when its finished, and diggz what the hell are you on about?

dsc09643z.jpg

:p:lmfao: looks like scrapes to me......:lmfao:

Reactions: CTurbinado
oh my good god, turn that **** off before ur mum see's it and grounds u for being such a filthy boy :wub:

Epic cars lots of fine work done to both :)