A3 Foglight DRLS's? Anyone?

nothing really wrong with the first suggestion. i hate the 2nd suggestion i'm afraid but if you're gonna get anything it has to be Pro R8s. they basically look like A4 DRLs.

don't be afraid :) !!!

tough to find an upgrade that looks quality...

Waiting on more info on the Jom ones myself as they are going to do them in a smoked version.

Wiring doesn't look too bad but you do need to run a cable into the cabin for Ignition on.

Also picks up from the headlamp loom as they dim when the main lights are on.

Paul

i have done a diy job and fiitted drls into the fog surround, i got the drl's from hids direct and took out my fog surrounds cut to fitt, mouted and wired into ignition. i took to auto sparks get wired in and these are wired so auto come on with ignition. dont dim either. i personally think look realy good and am pleased with outcome. and cheaper than ebay ones with same effect. i will get pics up and detail soon as my computer lets me upload

Waiting on more info on the Jom ones myself as they are going to do them in a smoked version.

Wiring doesn't look too bad but you do need to run a cable into the cabin for Ignition on.

Also picks up from the headlamp loom as they dim when the main lights are on.

Paul

You can pick up an 'ignition on' terminal in the main fuse box next to the battery (obviously not quattro ! )

I did this when I fitted Led's into the fog light grilles because getting through to the cabin seemed a nightmare !

If you're interested I will take a pic of where I connected to but it's easy to find one with a multimeter.

Just use an in-line fuse for the lights (1 amp is sufficient ).

You can pick up an 'ignition on' terminal in the main fuse box next to the battery (obviously not quattro ! )

I did this when I fitted Led's into the fog light grilles because getting through to the cabin seemed a nightmare !

If you're interested I will take a pic of where I connected to but it's easy to find one with a multimeter.

Just use an in-line fuse for the lights (1 amp is sufficient ).

Hadn't explorer that avenue, I was going on their instructions that the guy emailed to me.

Paul

Mr foster is 100% correct. Pick the ignition circuit up from the fuse box

Million times easier!!!

i have done a diy job and fiitted drls into the fog surround, i got the drl's from hids direct and took out my fog surrounds cut to fitt, mouted and wired into ignition. i took to auto sparks get wired in and these are wired so auto come on with ignition. dont dim either. i personally think look realy good and am pleased with outcome. and cheaper than ebay ones with same effect. i will get pics up and detail soon as my computer lets me upload

ahh yeah some pics would be great,
just thought they'd break up the front of my car. 200 is a lot though haha