removing grill surround

luke1987

Air Ride is for Ballers!!
Reaction score
is it possible to remove the grill surround without taking off the bumper???

ha just read that on another thread, thats totally dead!!! gonna be a busy day for me tomorrow then detailing and removing bumpers!!!!

its not too hard mate. effort ! but worth it if your doing something cool

basically i have another grill surround in another colour and i wanna put it on

Had a think, be best to do it proper. good tip on the surround it self is get a few small flat head screw drivers and get them pushed into the tabs behind and start pushing them down to pop out. you chucking a black one on? because your car nearly made me want chrome back on i really think you should keep silver as it look fresh, but thats just what i think.

Had a think, be best to do it proper. good tip on the surround it self is get a few small flat head screw drivers and get them pushed into the tabs behind and start pushing them down to pop out. you chucking a black one on? because your car nearly made me want chrome back on i really think you should keep silver as it look fresh, but thats just what i think.

U will see tomorrow lad when it's done :ninja:

hope you have a good time at ud tho dudes im still gutted im not going but nevermind im going to make loads of shows this year im determined esp early edition and inters

I managed to remove my grill without taking the bumper off, but I have small hands lol Just undid a few of the top fixings so I could pull it forward to get my hands in. The surround comes off easily enough with care.