What colour is this...?

Not sure what colour it is, but a good review. Everytime I read an article on the RS3 I almost wet my pants. It's definitely not perfect and there are plenty of folk aren't convinced by it, but its everything I want in a car right now. Can't wait till October...

I selected Suzuka on my car and was hoping that's how it would look. Might have to dash the Matt Pack and replace with Black???

I said Goodbye to my S3 yesterday. A sorry day! :bye:

Last edited:
Not sure what colour it is, but a good review. Everytime I read an article on the RS3 I almost wet my pants. It's definitely not perfect and there are plenty of folk aren't convinced by it, but its everything I want in a car right now. Can't wait till October...

Greg when did you order and at the time of order, what delivery lead time where you quoted?

Greg when did you order and at the time of order, what delivery lead time where you quoted?

I placed my order on the 6th of Jan I think. Was told then it would be April / May time, but spoke to my dealer last week and they're now saying Sept / Oct at the earliest. Leaves more time to save a bigger down payment I suppose.

Dear greg, when you take delivery of your RS3 can i have your S3. LOL

that's definitely ibis. look at some of the photos lower down

I placed my order on the 6th of Jan I think. Was told then it would be April / May time, but spoke to my dealer last week and they're now saying Sept / Oct at the earliest. Leaves more time to save a bigger down payment I suppose.

Greg - talking of down payments, this should make your wet your pants even more! :rock:

Audi RS3 review - Telegraph