AH FabricationsBadger5
    Neutral

Status

RNS-E lane guidance? Am I missing something here?

So I'm beginning to get to grips with using the RNS-E and overall I'm very impressed. I haven't figured out the voice control bit yet but will have to wait until life is a bit less busy before I can spend some time getting that set up.

Hopefully one of you can answer a quick question regarding the Nav:

The front cover of the RNS-E manual shows a split screen with what looks like a top down map view on the right and a lane guidance image on the left. I've never seen this screen. Is there an option I haven't enabled somewhere? I generally have the map set to 3D view if that makes any difference.

Thanks
    Jon

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    I dont know if you have to turn it on in the setup menu but when the guidence is on and your on the motorway it will come.

1st Gear

Status
    This is known as the Intersection map. To enable select NAV, then SET UP > Intersection Map. Note, if you activate the Intersection map function, the Auto Intersection Zoom function will be deactivated automatically.
    GOING - A4 Avant 2.0TDI 143 Black Edition, Daytona, Alcantara, Heated Seats, Tech Pack, Advance Parking, Light Pack + full LED upgrade, Power Tailgate, S Line Sports Suspension