S Line Bumper Advice

GanjaB

Reaction score
Trying to get my hands on a facelift s line bumper / grill / bonnet (heard that before right!) to do a convesion on my 2004 (53) TDi SE twin grill.

Does anyone have specific part numbers? I'm scared to purchase from fleabay without knowing exactly what I require!

I have checked other threads on this and can't get anything definate.

Perhaps someone here has one lying in a shed somewhere? <wink>

Thanks

GB

Do you want to do the 8P2 conversion so it looks like this? PistonHeads.com
If its the above conversion you can tell an s-line one by the lower lip, bumper looks smooth and vertical bars under where you put the grille. You need an S-line bumper, A3 S-line grille or standard grille, Fog lights and S-line fog light surround grilles. And a bonnet 2006+ you can tell if there for the later model by the tips at the end of each corner were the bonnet would meet the grille and the lines in the bonnet..

Just found these S-line bumper 8P0807105AGRU, Bonnet 8P4823029B, Chrome S-line Grille 8P4853651D1QP, Fog lights 8E0941699C and 8E0941700C, Fog light grille surround 8P4807681F and 8P4807682F, S-line badge 4F0853736A2ZZ. You will need to confirm the part numbers are correct found these on som old paper.

Or this 8P3? poole Audi : AUDI A3 1.4 T FSI S-Line
If so will need to change the whole front end and do a quick search there was a thread last week and there some information and members names who have done this conversion.

Those are the right part numbers. I'm going to do s-line front conversion myself too when it gets a bit warmer here. I have singleframe myself already but I need the same parts except the bonnet. The part number that benskin gave for bumper is correct if you have headlight washers. If you dont then you need bumper with item number 8P0807105BGRU.

Thanks both, you've been a great help. Definately going for the 8P2 style. Considered purchase of newer A3 instead of upgrade but we've come so far together! Already fitted genuine rs4 18's & lowered by awesome gti guys. I would be sad to see it go...

Would be nice if I could find a complete bumper/grill/fogs, I guess eBay is going to be my new friend for a while.

This is all I could find on eBay but it doesn't match any part numbers you gave me?

Audi A3 Front Bumper 2006 on eBay (end time 09-Mar-11 15:57:48 GMT)

Thats the right one if you dont have headlight washers. I have been looking for s-line bumpers myself for a while. I have noticed that the part numbers which are located in the bumper are different than the numbers that for example audi use. I guess someone will soon come and tell us why its like that because I cant remember.

Last edited:
Cool, I'll be keeping an eye on this then as no headlight washers required.

I am right in thinking the 3 and 5 door are the same?

I have just sold My A3 and I purchased an S-Sline bumper & S-Line grill for it but never got around to fitting it. Is in really good condition with the bumper in grey primer, needs to be rubbed down a little ready for painting but apart from that its good to go! PM me if you want anymore info :)

See below pic reference my last post above, bike not included in the sale :hubbahubba:

SAM_0051.jpg

My mate is selling his facelift front end it consists of a bonnet, sline bumper, fog grills, black optics grill, number plate holder. The paint is Akoya silver if anyone is interested. (Will fit a car with or without xenons as the washer jets have been secured in) Its all in excellent condition as hes just done the facelift conversion, so for anyone wanting to do an akoya conversion is plug n play. Pm me if your interested. Pic below of the actual car

Price for everything £500

he is also including the wings and front panel as these are surplus to requirements (not actually needed to convert to the 8P2)
Please dont ask if he will split as he wants to sell as one complete setup, only thing needed is the fogs.

CIMG0333.jpg

Last edited: