Badger5Chris Nott
    TAC
    3.2 V6 Burble... hmmmmmmm

Status

Milltek Exhaust question

Can anyone tell me if a milltek exhaust from a 2.0T fsi will fit/work on my a3 3.2 or are they completely different and won't work? Anyone know the answer?
    Thanks
    Tom
    Current - A3 3.2 DSG S-Line
    Gone but not forgotten Honda S2000 GT K&N FPIK (F***ing lairy in the wet but so so much fun...)- Golf MK3 GTI 16v -Mondeo V6 24v

FOR SALE - Indicator stalk and lower steering wheel cowling
    A3 3DR pair of rear lights in A1 condition from my 06 A3

2. # ADS
    ADS

Audi Heaven

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    Can anyone tell me if a milltek exhaust from a 2.0T fsi will fit/work on my a3 3.2 or are they completely different and won't work? Anyone know the answer?
    Thanks
    Tom
    Probably not as the 3.2's were Quattro and most 2.0T's weren't...
    Scott

Audi A3 Sportback 2.0T Quattro S-Line 2007 8P2
    Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, iPod, Auto Lights & Wipers, Interior Light Pack

TAC

Status
    It is off a 2.0t quattro sb. Mine is a 3dr will that make much of a difference?
    Thanks for the help?
    Gone but not forgotten Honda S2000 GT K&N FPIK (F***ing lairy in the wet but so so much fun...)- Golf MK3 GTI 16v -Mondeo V6 24v

Audi Heaven

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    It is off a 2.0t quattro sb. Mine is a 3dr will that make much of a difference?
    Thanks for the help?
    Ah probably in with a chance then if it came from a Quattro. The only other thing is the R32 has a vacuum control flap in the exhaust. Not sure if this was fitted to the A3 or not but the Milltek system may have that built into it if it was. It wasn't fitted to the 2.0T...
    Scott

Audi A3 Sportback 2.0T Quattro S-Line 2007 8P2
    Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, iPod, Auto Lights & Wipers, Interior Light Pack

TAC

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by audicruiser View Post
    Ah probably in with a chance then if it came from a Quattro. The only other thing is the R32 has a vacuum control flap in the exhaust. Not sure if this was fitted to the A3 or not but the Milltek system may have that built into it if it was. It wasn't fitted to the 2.0T...
    Thanks for that. It being a sportsback exhaust you reckon it can be modded to fit my 3dr

Thanks

6th Gear

Status
    it will prob depend if you want a full system or just a cat-back, if its a cat back-then chances are it will fit... if your after a full system i wouldnt hold your breath!
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

To Do list: Now that would be telling

PM me for Weitec & KW coilovers

TAC

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jungleman View Post
    it will prob depend if you want a full system or just a cat-back, if its a cat back-then chances are it will fit... if your after a full system i wouldnt hold your breath!
    No just after cat back so will give it a go. Cheers for all the advice guys.