EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    Neutral

Status

Black Edition and detachable towbar

Hi

Has anyone had a detachable towbar fitted to their 2010> car - I have been told by via my leasing company that the supplying dealer is saying this model cant have a towbar because of the new rear vallance, I cant see this being the case can anyone proove otherwise and a picture would be nice. Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    It's listed as an option so it must be possible. As Britannia Towbars in Bristol.
    SOLD 0201204 8P March 2011 Black Edition 2.0Tdi170 Sportback quattro..lots of bits... Others in the Garage......
    Arrived 1 March 2014 ..Phantom 2014 8V S3 Sportback. lots of bits, Pano roof, Tech Pack.TPMS, WOW ;-)

Neutral

Status
    Thanks Pilot - still doing some digging, i think it's just that Audi have not designed a new rear vallance as yet that has the pop out cover in the middle so Im guessing i will have to adapt the original and replace it at the end of the lease when the towbar will come off and the car go back.

5th Gear

Status
    lol tell your company you cn have my s line rear and ill have yours, you can fit a tow to mine
    2008 A3 1.8TFSI 3 Door S Line - Lava Grey - Bose - Bluetooth - S Line Full Black Leather - Aux - Comfort Pack - Coming Home Lights - Storage Pack - Cruise Control - Ambient Interior Light - Footwell Lights - Audi IPhone 4 Cradle - Leather Armrest - BE Rear - MY09 Rear Lights - S3 Pedals - S3 Vents - BBS RS866 - Bi Xenons - Bluefin Stage 1 - K&N 57S Intake - Rev D Valve - Powerflex Dogbone Insert & Gear Box Mount

Neutral

Status
    lol no thx

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    I have fitted a detach towbar to an S3 rear, was a mod of course cause S3 valance doesnt come with, but certainly not impossible, can fit genuine towbars for others if need be, PM if ever interested.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK