standard alloy centre cap removel?

na that wont get it out

there will be a little cut out with a bit of wire in it that will hook it out mate

hi jungleman hows things,, seen the little hole... but how do i get in there,,,:)

In the foam under your boot lining, on the right hand sight behind the rear seat there should be a metal loop with a little hook on the end - it should be recessed into its own cutout in the foam. You just use the hook to put in the hole on the centre cap and pull it off.

yea not too bad, car is still sick, but taking it in soon to get it all sorted
in the boot there will be a bit of wire, somewhere near the back of the polystyrene, get that stuck in the hole and bobs you uncle

thanks one spoke will look tomorrow in the light thanks,,

thanks,,shame jungleman about your car you not using amd to sort it..

na the car is still under warranty so will be making sure Audi foot the bill! im pretty sure its just coilpacks anyway so nothing to major

thats the one... unless youve got a wire coat hanger laying around as that will do the job lol

thanks mate,, also inside the petrol flap its says 39 psi front ,,30 psi back for tyre pressure at bottom on top its more do you know what pressure i really need on startard alloys,,put 35psi in all 4 today still does not seen right...

haha that confuses the hell out of me! i run 38 all round and that makes it pretty firm! dunno if thats right tho lol