Fixed Cost Servicing including maintenance

Do Audi franchises or Audi UK do this? Where did you get the info? I'm interetsed also although the dealer has thrown in my first service for free as part of a deal sweetener.

Eeef,

Sorry, for some reason under A3 it's not working at the moment. If you use A3 sportback and click yes to macros you will get into all options.

Any problems PM me.

Japper

I looked at this and it has been available through the financial options for some years. It is linked to the variable service interval but I worked it out as not worth the money for me since I do quite low mileage these days (10K per year) and the A3 would need a service at about 18 months@£245. Since the contract cost more than that in the first place per year, its not worth it.
Its a good deal if you do higher mileage though as they run it at cost so I am told.

Yeh, it probably does suit above average mileage. I see mine as follows:

Based on 15k / year over 3 years - £35 x 35 payments = £1225
Services (£200+240+200)= £640
Brake Fluid £60 @ 2 years
DSG Oil change £140 @ 40k
8 x tyres ( maybe more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) £850
Total £1690

DIS confirms service required at 15k.

So I am quids in before you add wipers, possibillity of brake pads / discs etc.

It dosen't work for everyone, just need to check before deciding.

[ QUOTE ]
richy said:
8 tyres at £850?

wow wish mine were that cheap..

[/ QUOTE ]

Richy,

That's the cheapest I could find online including fitting by muppets !. Audi will be fitting mine probably around £135 each. That way if they damage a wheel they can renew it. I have a couple of fights with tyre fitters in the past damaging my wheels.

But then i'm looking to 17" tyres, your on 18" rims. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif