Would you trust this cruise control from ebay?

Haha yes 100% he is a member on here and has done many Audi's including mine

100% recommended!!

i'll also keep that in mind too im after cruise at some point , at that price too that is a real bargain

damn really want this done if only you were local. The price i assume is the whole kit supplied and fitted

I am based in west London as well and would be very interested in this.......

Fancy a trip down this way Jb0o!?

why don't few of you guys get together and work out a deal with Jb0o, way i see it he gets 3+ sales for his cruise fitting business and you guys get a guy fitting it thats knows what he's doing! Of course you'll have to split the cost of his millage between yourselves and organise a suitable meeting point but thats how you get to meet people off here and would also be an incentive to get more people involved to split the guys travel costs = more work for a fellow ASN member & serval guys enjoying the little new little stalk behind the wheel

why don't few of you guys get together and work out a deal with Jb0o, way i see it he gets 3+ sales for his cruise fitting business and you guys get a guy fitting it thats knows what he's doing! Of course you'll have to split the cost of his millage between yourselves and organise a suitable meeting point but thats how you get to meet people off here and would also be an incentive to get more people involved to split the guys travel costs = more work for a fellow ASN member & serval guys enjoying the little new little stalk behind the wheel

Cracking idea Smoothie.

If everyone wants to give me a PM of their location and we can maybe arrange a suitable location and time that suits everyone?

The way i see it there are 2 options:

1) I travel down the country and stop off at locations to install the kits. Will split fuel accordingly.

2) We all meet up at 1 location, split fuels costs between everyone and have a good meet as well.

Im up for any, also have a few jobs in the pipeline that require a bit of travelling so could also incorporate them.

Nice point smoothie, i reckon that works? Im based in west london if we can get a few of us together im down for it?

Would it be worth making it a sort of group buy for people down south, That way we can get the ball rolling and allow enough time for people to maybe save up for this over the course of a month or something.

Just to add yea point 2 sounds good one location, travelling around or nearer the outskirts of london is not a big problem at all.

Same PM Sent im guessing thats 3 of us, We can use this thread depending on how many of us are together we can get this done. I dont mind putting down a small holding deposit as that would be a better way to confirm numbers

Glad I pushed you guys in the right direction, organise suitable location on suitable day for everyone, not only make things handier for this man doing that amount of driving but will also help you guys put faces to the usernames on here

Good stuff, any ideas on location?

obviously we may need somewhere decent for jb0o to sit and carry out the work, regular tea/cig breaks and all that lol! Also a decent time frame when everyone will be up for getting this done? It may be easier for jb0o to give us a rough date when he could possibly head down?

Obviously the more numbers we can get can cover the travel bill alot better.

Ok guys, location to decide.

Like farhanali said, somewhere fairly large like a retail park car park, but also somewhere fairly quiet as well would be perfect. We'll also need to test the cars as well to make sure the Cruise is working as it should.

If anyone has any suggestions of places down south to meet?

Locations I have of people so far are (and more to come):

East London
Devon
Nr. Heathrow

Just PM'd u, Jb0o. Count me in.
I'm located in East London Nr Liverpool St Station

pm'd mate, ill keep my eye on this thread to find out whats happening.

Fantastic interest guys, so far have 5 confirmed down.

I've knocked up a schedule of the day. If I set off at 4am (lol) I can get to London for around 8am and get cracking on the installs about 8.30 after meeting everyone etc. Having a small lunch break for 30 mins, I should have completed 5 installs by 5pm. I could go on later if requested but it will have been a long day haha, which leads me to....

If I have some more interest I could stay over on the Saturday night at a Premier Inn and do another install day on the Sunday, being able to fit in another 5/6 installs that day. Will also reduce the amount everyone pays for fuel as well (10 people will take that to about £9 each). Thats if I get some more interest mind (currently in talk with a few eBay members as well)...

Do you mean the Toll Zones as in London's Congestion Charge? If so, it's NOT in force during weekend, only weekdays.

sounds like a good idea i see you got some posts going on in the A4 forums I don't mind a day trip to London its about 180 mile each way but its a bit closer :) can we keep outside the toll zones?

arhhh ******, i cant make it on the 2nd, im gna b away on holiday.

But if every1 is going to b ok on that Sautrday its fine.

Will