Anyone got a sportback and want a 3dr?

Lee_R

Reaction score
I'm wanting a sportback, anyone fancy a p/x for my 3dr? :yum:

Its a pain in the *** getting the baby seat in the back of mine!:yes:

I'm wanting a sportback, anyone fancy a p/x for my 3dr? :yum:

Its a pain in the *** getting the baby seat in the back of mine!:yes:

Yay Lee you've seen the light :) Hope you can get a Sportback soon!!!

Baby seat and family were the main reasons i had a Sportback but I wouldn't swap it for a three door now :)

Chris

Its not too bad, hate to think what i'd have done if i'd still had my beetle, they truly are useless with kids!

If i cant get a sportback for reasonable money i'm going for a Leon FR tdi

lol, funny cause I'm now selling our sportback for a lhd car for her, maybe a touran, but I will be finishing my 3dr & then probably getting a sportback for myself or changing chassis, we'll see, but I wnat a bigger car tbh, the sb has been fully kitted out by me, real shame but alas.

Yay Lee you've seen the light :) Hope you can get a Sportback soon!!!

I was 23 when we picked up our SB new from Manc Audi, and all I got was "why you buying a 5 door, it looks like an estate, blah blah blah" I chose the SB because

1) It has a better shape/rear end than the 3 door
2) We live away from our home town so do lots of travelling
3) We have a dog, so it's easier getting him in and out
4) Nobody in Hayleys family drives so it often turns into a "taxi" when I'm back in Bristol
5) I knew that I would be keeping it for a very very long time so it would be perfect when we had kids

Do I regret getting a SB? No, because 4/5 4 door owners I know have said "After seeing your car mate, I want a SB now" :laugh:

big up the sb crew:rock:
i'm 25, no kids and no plans for any,no dogs and no plans for any.
Got my sb purely for the better looks and styling. I love the rear, new rear tails, roof rails they all add to the cars looks
Since i have had it my friends have always been banging on about that i should have got the 3door and its ****** me off so much i hate the 3dr with a passion now. sorry 3dr owners

I've always liked the A4 avant and the SB is like a smaller version hence the loving!

just gotta sort my p/plate out then my 3dr goes up for sale

Just bought a sportback, s-line 140. Best 11500 grand i've spent!

i dont understand how the 3d has gotten so popular i the UK, i Norway i see maybe 30 SB's a day, and 1-2 3d's a week :p

tough choice for me. for the 8P2 i think the 3dr looks much better, but now they the 8P3 has bigger headlights and a chunkier front end the SB looks better (esp with those tail lights). with Open Sky, it's not much of a contest...

and the two best looking A3s i've ever seen have been SBs, except for my 3dr ofc :wub:

lol fishing for compliments?

just so i don't hurt anyone's feelings: no comment :)

I just wanna know who's cars Steve :laugh: is that such a crime :laugh:

ok-ok well as far as i'm aware neither cars belong to members on here, and they were both un-modified as far as i could tell.

seen them both driving around B'ham, one was a 8P2 Misano Red 3.2q S-Line SB with Open Sky, and the other was a 8P3 Monza Silver 1.9TDI S-Line SB with Speedlines

both looked PHENOMENAL. made me wish i'd held out for a Misano Red 3.2 quattro with Open Sky instead of my Phantom 2.0T 3dr... buuuut then i'd have had to stump up for BBS Pescaras, which my 2.0T already had and for me they make it all worthwhile :wub:

SB's FTW!

Lmao @ Young Dan though :p

Lol!

BTW, nice wheels N8 I prefer over the VW ones

SDC11407.jpg

i'm waiting too... but early reports suggest i prefer the Helios too!