Iphone4 cradle?

basssound

Reaction score
Hi, is there an Iphone4 cradle available yet for the Concert II cradle.
If so then does it allow full intergration of the Ipod, as in the track names ect... via the dash board?

Standard audi part now as per above links but will not allow you to play music via bluetooth or bottom connection

Guys my car has the factory fitted bluetooth but the cradle is mounted to the dash for which seems like its for a nokia....if i bought this cradle unscrewed my old one and put this one on would it work?

i tested my iphone in the car with the bluetooth and it came up with audi something and it worked. i dont have a multifunctional steering or anything though and i dont know how to sync my phonebook in or anything. all i know is i made a call and it was ringing through the speakers and i could speak to the person on the other end via bluetooth.

You have the same setup as me. All the cradle will give you is somewhere to put your phone with the added bonus of charging it, and if you have a sharkfin aerial on the roof, improved reception. You'll still have to use your phone to access your contacts as this functionality is only available with a multiple function steering wheel, hope this helps

Oh yeah, this cradle will clip on to the unit attached to the dash, there shouldn't be any need to remove screws.

ah cool so basically just buy the holder and it should clip onto the dash mount thingy. Sounds good rather make use of it to charge the phone i suppose!

Theres one on ebay im going to bid!