Votex front splitter

Hi guys

Anyone know where to get a votex front spoiler for an a3 pre-facelift model from?apart from USA??

Also I'm thinking about getting the abt front grill/panel to make it look the single frame grill is it easy fit and what ate your opinions on the look of it??

Thanks in advance!

do a search mate - loads of people have started the same threads so this forum has everything you need. The general concensus on the ABT panel is a big thumbs down from what ive heard!

audi do the votex spliter mate but they are pricey prob around £250 is plus paint , one place to look is ebay or pistonheads otherwise i dont know where else apart form audi that you could get one from soz dude

Not sure audi does them tbh, I rang up a few dealerships but they wernt vey helpful!

Thanks for the link mate,

But blimey £268 squid for a splitter hmmm.. Seems a bit on the steep side lol

told you they wernt cheap keep your eyes open they do turn up on ebay every now and again but they sell very quickly you can see why at that price new lol

Feel like just changing the front to a s line or s3 with changing the bonnet and all the other bits but that's another story lol

yeah me too im saving up to do that but when i do im going to get a votex for the full frame front not my current one

Sometimes I think is really worth spending all that as it will cost a cool £700-800 squid! That damn bonnet lol!!

yeah its sometimes costly thats why for now im doing the sport front end as thats a hell of alot cheaper just bonnet and bumper/grill to change then at a later date i can do the s-line front end and sell the sport bumper so will get some money back