My A3 2.0TDI Sport Pics

roston100

Reaction score
Brought this 7 weeks ago and was totally standard. Plan was and still is to keep it OEM but with a few upgrades. So far the mods ive done are: s-line springs, 18" s-line alloys, S3 spoiler is being sprayed and will be fitted next week, debadged the rear and fitted Osram Nitebreaker bulbs. Only other plans at the moment are to fit a MFSW, alloy pedals, TT vents and considering fitting an 8P2 rear valance.

Spent a few hours cleaning it yesterday so its gleaming :)

Any thoughts and opinions are welcome!

IMG_3833-1-2.jpg

IMG_3837-1.jpg

IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3839.jpg

IMG_3836.jpg

IMG_3834-1.jpg

Identical to what mine was when i first bought it. Two tone grey black leathers ebony black im guessing. split grill Converted mine to single grill s3 s3 spoiler all that. looks good mate. What are the osram bulbs like are they the 90%+ ones? Get some pics up of what the bulbs look like i been wanting to get some

Also if your car is before 05 plate then the fbmfsw airbag wont work

Last edited:
russo - i wont be getting the flat bottom version, far to expensive for me!! Will just be getting the MFSW which come standard on the s-line!

im still pretty sure that the airbag will not work. As if your car is not 05 or onwards like mine then we are running a single stage aiirbag system which if i recal does not deploy the twin stage airbags when retrofited. flat bottom or standard multi function theyre both twin stage

In that case - i will not be changing the steering wheel as imo the standard steering wheel is far far nicer.....................

I think the flat bottom steering wheel is better id prefer it But i cant justify jeopardising my safety for something that looks better.

But as i said. Nice car. You will get the modding bug alot more soon. I basically just sold a s-line front bumper in ebony black ;)

Yep i got it on my car atm. The bumper is promised to someone on here he should be buying it pretty soon. Although if something falls through i will contact you if you are intrested.

yeah genuine rims mate :) got them for a bargain price as well! totally transformed the car

i thought they are you can always tell genuine rims to the reps the offset is the giveaway reps just dont look right in that design , yeah they do a set of wheels do a lot of good to a car , my wheels are reps but they look good i think

i originally wanted a set of 5 spokes but these came up at such a good price and i couldnt turn that down. only thing i slightly changed was the centre caps - i preferred the ones off my sport so switched them over! paid £350 for these and sold mine for £280 so well worth it!

im gonna buy a new grille i think as its looking a bit worn as is the trim around it! what are peoples thoughts on spraying it?
Other change i forgot to mention that ill be making - want the MY09 rear lights :)