A3 S Line Alloy Help

dclb85

Reaction score
First time poster......

I have a damaged alloy on my A3 S Line and Audi are wanting over £500 to replace and fit a new one which is more than I was anticipating. I am obviously going to look elsewhere but I'm finding it all a bit daunting. :(

Audi have given me the part number - 8P0601025BA. Its a 7 Twin spoke 18"

I have searched online and on eBay and there are similar looking alloys but with different letters in the part number. Will these fit or do I specifically need the part number as given by Audi?

Also, does anyone know any reputable suppliers to try?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited:
It looks like all the alloys share the same part number, apart from the last 2 letters. BA does refer to the 7 twin spoke 18" you require. Any other letters will be completely different wheels.

You could buy a full set for what audi have quoted you! All you can do is keep and eye out for them on ebay & pistonheads etc. Alternatively try TPS however you'll need to know someone with an account

The only supplier is Audi on the wheels I think.... They are ridiculous money. They do come up on E-bay but not very often. How bad is the damaged one? Couldn't you buy a new wheel from Audi and sell your damaged one on? It must still be worth £200 or so to someone....