Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

clutch problems with 2.0tdi 140 remaps??

hi not long ago iv baught an 2006 a3 2.0 tdi quattro s line. I did want the 170 bhp model but it was hard to find one with the right milage an price so i got the 140. I love the car however its not the 170. So iv spoke to amd in essex about the stage 1 which would put it up to 185bhp. I have heard that they are the best people to go to. They say the clutch will be fine, others say it willl slip. i really want it done but dont want it to go! be grateful for any feedback thanks rich.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    aslong as its not high milage and your clutch is already half dead. then it shouldnt slip at all. it will gradually wear faster but thats normal.

Reverse Gear

Status
    thanks 4 the reply mate its done 59 000 so not that high. ill get it done then

4th Gear

Status
    Really depends on how you drive. It should be fine with ocasional hard driving but if your wanting to launch it at the lights everytime then best start saving for a clutch.

A3 2.0 TDI Optics Black S-Line, FR&RTuning Stage 3! GT20 Hybrid Turbo, THS TFSI FMIC, Sachs performance clutch kit+SMF, Milltek 2.5" Turbo-Back Non-Res Exhaust, ITG Maxogen Induction, EGR Delete with FR&RTuning Map out, Custom Black 18" RS4, 35mm H&R springs, S3 brakes, EBC Yellowstuff, front splitter, HID Xenons, S3 tailgate Spoiler, 09 Rear Lights, Retrofit Audi Ipod, S3 Air vents, Bose sound+retrofit JBL Subwoofer 1200W.
    Milltek Cat-back Non-Res for S3 2.0T FOR SALE both 3dr and 5dr PM

1st Gear

Status
    get it done, transforms the car

Reverse Gear

Status
    oh im gunna get it done i wouldnt rag it all the time an f1 starts off the lights cause dont wanna fork out for new clutch. Fair play mate your car looks mint! I take it you have got an uprated clutch? whats it pushing out? So its unlikly my clutch will go if i drive sencibly an have fun now an again lol? Just dont wanna bugger up my car be heartbroken saved hard.