My S3...Heads up

tku

Reaction score
Ok guys. Time has come for me to change my car and just wanted to give whoever might be interested a little heads up as I am selling her. Its a sad sad time and I have done her up to how I think they should of came out of the factory without going OTT. The car will be for sale in April and just wanted to offer it to a fellow forum member the way it is at the moment otherwise she will be going back to standard and then sold. Anyways the spec.

3dr Phantom black facelift
Registered 2010 '59' owned from new.
Usual S3 spec: Heated seats, dual zone climate, FBMSW, DRL's etc etc

Optional extras: BOSE, auto lights/wipers, tyre pressure monitor, magma red/black silk nappa leather, folding mirrors, 6cd multichanger, folding/auto dimming mirrors.

My mods:
Revo stage 1 done by Revo HQ in July with SPS switch (3 switchable performance maps including stock)
Evoms air intake with heatwrap ( Sounds amazing and adds further 10-15bhp )
Milltek Non-res cat back exhaust (again changes whole sound of car )
HnR springs -25mm
Black Audi front rings
S3 tax disc holder
Lamin-X tint headlight film
Privacy glass all round
Map reading lights
1 month old Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres (cost me £550)
All standard parts are still kept in garage and will come with car.
Car running about 320bhp

Really don't want to change her back to standard after all my work and anyone that knows about the mods will know there is some cash spent there including fitting it all. The car will also come with a full professional detail (£200) that was already booked for summer prep so will look better then when it left the showroom.

Anyways some pics.

Myiphonepics022.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

Looking for £24700 as it is shown otherwise she is going back to standard.
PM if interested. Cheers folks.

Last edited:
hows comes your getting rid of it mate and what you replacing it with?

PAolo! Didn't really want to put her up after all the hard work but it had to be done I think. I've had a few performance cars now and I fancied a change. Unfortunately Im going for something slow! lol. Range rover sport.

i know what you mean, mine may have to go... but im working on it!
please tell me your at least getting the SC V8?

No way are you getting rid. You been going mental past few months..and the new brakes? what the..

Unfortunately no. Think the resiudals arent so good and the car will drink like a b**tch! ......3.6 diesel HSE.

yea i know, money is really tight, so if i can sort out a part time job then all will be good, so trying to pull in a few favours

mate thats satins fuel lol!! youll have to talk to the guy that does my mapping to get some performance out of it lol

****** hell didn't think you would actually go ahead with it! Good luck with the sale mate.

I copied your rings & you know what... Your laminex looks sick! Got me thinking again!

****** hell didn't think you would actually go ahead with it! Good luck with the sale mate.

I copied your rings & you know what... Your laminex looks sick! Got me thinking again!

Flipping hell Rye. That's it I need to ban you from looking! lol.

@Yaagar cheers mate. Wow you got a good price from dealer! You took your car back to standard? Maybe I need to make a few calls.

@N8 yeah I know lol unfortunately it's my favourite pic man..haha

someone needs to ban me from this site!! too many ideas not enough money!!

Wish i didnt sign up, i only bought my new car as i wanted a daily driver and a nice little luxury comfort car....

I take delivery of it on friday but im still on here getting ideas LOL.

Lovely car, shame to sell, but hey we all have to be more realistic at times, hence my derv's lol

Is it me or do the tailpipes ruin the whole rear end look, if they were black wouldnt be a problem, but stands out like a sore thumb IMHO matey, just an opinion, no offense.

Guess though nobody gets to see the rear end that long given how they shift huh lmfao.

Lovely car, shame to sell, but hey we all have to be more realistic at times, hence my derv's lol

Is it me or do the tailpipes ruin the whole rear end look, if they were black wouldnt be a problem, but stands out like a sore thumb IMHO matey, just an opinion, no offense.

Guess though nobody gets to see the rear end that long given how they shift huh lmfao.

i think the fact they are so clean makes them look like kerry katonas nostrils... mine dont look knowhere near as big as that... think its something to do with the innier part being cleaned!

i think the fact they are so clean makes them look like kerry katonas nostrils... mine dont look knowhere near as big as that... think its something to do with the innier part being cleaned!
pmsl lol

i think the fact they are so clean makes them look like kerry katonas nostrils...

So does that makes the RS4 tailpipe look like Danniella Westbrook's

Haha @ the nostril comments! It's a flipping milltek and I want people to know it! :p ..fine il go find a dirty cloth lol. Gosh you forum members! Although it does only take a 5 min drive to get them mucky again.

I never really got the idea why they stuck the pipes on the one side, looks stupid when you consider rest of car design, styling, even the civics have a tailpipe designed around the rear bumper as such, but an S3 8P, of course not, stupid us lol.

Haha @ the nostril comments! It's a flipping milltek and I want people to know it! :p ..fine il go find a dirty cloth lol. Gosh you forum members! Although it does only take a 5 min drive to get them mucky again.

haha! dont worry i have the same issue!! my GF said to me "your new pipes look like one of them southend cars" ok 1. its called an exhaust 2. Its a f***in Milltek not a coke can with the bottom cut off!! :shutup2:

I never really got the idea why they stuck the pipes on the one side, looks stupid when you consider rest of car design, styling, even the civics have a tailpipe designed around the rear bumper as such, but an S3 8P, of course not, stupid us lol.
So does that makes the RS4 tailpipe look like Danniella Westbrook's

yeh! but at least the RS4's are evenly parted, as you say the S3 looks like its had its nose broken! scew wiff! same as that ****** RS3 thing

Last edited:
yeh! but at least the RS4's are evenly parted, as you say the S3 looks like its had its nose broken! scew wiff! same as that ****** RS3 thing

Yeah bit like Jordans legs, symetrical so I've heard lol, but yeah S3, RS3 why the hell didnt they try to use a bit of loaf or even a kebab patty to see how shockingly ***** it looks as it is, hence why I will be doing a tailpipe delete, cant stand them as they are now.

Zorst does look abit ummmmmm "LOOK AT ME" but its what you wanted :laugh: :wub:

haha the special tips do when they are clean... its just a shame they dont stay like that, a couple of miles and they have sooted up :(

And ......back on topic lol. Can't believe it went from my car to comparing nostrils with celebrities to being a A3 designer to bling factor! :ninja: haha. Ok no more jibba jabba. :p

So any interested parties for 6 weeks time pm me! No nostril comparisons please.