new guy with' 07 plate S3, some help needed please

vagfam

Reaction score
hey guys, ive been the proud owner of an '07 S3 in ice silver for 2 weeks now and im absolutely loving it!!! ive wanted one for ages and ive finally purchased one at long last.
I, like most of you, cannot leave my cars alone for more than 5 minutes and i was wondering if it is possible to fit facelift foglight grilles from a MY09 car to my '07 plate S3?
If so, what are the part numbers for these grilles and also how much am i looking at spending?

cheers in advance.

Matt

my11 rears would be first on the list! pm nhn of here and he'll get you a price for them

ive seen some MY11 rears on ebay and i really like them, they are definately on my to do list before summer. also want to get the map reading lights and ambient light module in the next month or so, i think it smartens the interior up nicely. Watch this space.
So would those foglight grilles fit? part nos.?

cheers guys and n8 ur car is awesome, keep up the good work

Matt

I'm pretty sure you have to do a whole front end facelift to get the my09 grills pal

I'm pretty sure you have to do a whole front end facelift to get the my09 grills pal

Great, looks like that plans out the window then :$ i had a plan for the new grilles. Oh well, any one else know for definate?

Matt

Nah those fog surrounds wont fit older cars without front end swap iirc.

Thanks for clearing that up NHN ;)

N8, I look forward to seeing it in the flesh!!