im from coleraine, norn iron, but live near swindo
IMG00105-20110216-1738.jpg
IMG00107-20110216-1739.jpg

IMG00104-20110216-1737.jpg
IMG00103-20110216-1737.jpg
IMG00101-20110214-1437.jpg
IMG00100-20110214-1437.jpg
CopyofIMG00108-20110216-1740.jpg

first time using photobucket so if the pics dont work, i know im going to get slagged take it easy if the dont and be gentle lol! that said if the can be seen let me know what you think guys

Not sure what we're supposed to be looking at, or what for, but I don't like the hole in the number plate !!lol

the car mike - the guy has posted pictures of his car.

love the colour pal!

what you mean mike?

Sorry Sean - no offence meant but I didn't read your first effort that apparently didn't work !

All I was seeing was a very nice looking, de-badged, front end of a 3 door with skirts in a different colour with the lights on !

As far as the tech bit about the pic is concerned I think it looks like there has been a hole blasted in the front number plate !!!!

Just answering your first post and (I thought!) being a bit amusing !!lol

Sorry !

Not sure what we're supposed to be looking at, or what for, but I don't like the hole in the number plate !!lol

Lmao!

Were these pictures taken in dowtown Banja Luka during the Bosnian war? Just looks familiar thats all!

Not a fan of the de-bagged front grille. But looks nice with the black grille, skirt doesnt look too bad either. As long as your happy that all that matters really. Any plans to lower or new alloys? Would look sweet.
I think your A3 the same colour as my mates A3. Cant remember whats the colour called. But does look sweet in the sun and after a good clean. Any better quality photo's?
30102009489.jpg

Last edited:
Deep Sea Green - don't see many of those

not at all a fan of the debadged grille i'm sorry to say. need's an 8P2 conversion and a nicer set of wheels and you're there :icon_thumright:

I must apologise for my comment too Sean. The concrete jungle theme gave me flashbacks and mike foster:notme: started it haha.

I think you could do with getting some decent photos in a better setting so we can have a good look. Agree with the other comments though on wheels and front end update. Green is different though and being different is what it's all about:icon_thumright:

Not far off cup northern ireland council estate so may aswell have been a war zone! Have wheels will upload a pic tomorrow can't go any lower as I get the boat back and forth from england and its hard enough getting on as it is! Yeah think some new pics of a clean car could be required cheers for the comments

need some wheels! maybe air ride? would help you over the boat!!! :yes:

what wheels you putting on it sean? single grill conversion would be first on the list. Looks good in green, you dont see to many in the colour

I'm liking the green mate, not seen a green a3 before.

Looking forward to seeing the new rims

Do all Audi Garages look identical? or is this Sinclair in Bridgend?
Not a fan of the de-bagged front grille. But looks nice with the black grille, skirt doesnt look too bad either. As long as your happy that all that matters really. Any plans to lower or new alloys? Would look sweet.
I think your A3 the same colour as my mates A3. Cant remember whats the colour called. But does look sweet in the sun and after a good clean. Any better quality photo's?
30102009489.jpg

west london Audi is pretty amazing too! 4-5 floors!! cars on each floor!!!

Do all Audi Garages look identical? or is this Sinclair in Bridgend?

Correct Fella Sinclair in Bridgend:happy:

West London Audi centre is another level its pretty sweet went there on Saturday. Some of the cars they had on the floors:wub:

The London Audi is next level! :wub:

west?? they have a car there that i want, tried to get but cant afford... fully loaded 60" Suzuka grey with Buckets... :wub::wub:

anyway back to thread!! sorry OP!

W London Audi is my local, got mine from there, like 2 mile away...! the old one further up the road is now a VW main dealer....keep it in the family!!:rock:

And if you ask nicely theyll let you on the top floor where the 'special' cars are....AMAZING that old green'e / blue'e Audi 100 coupe s (i think thats wat it was, cant remember, good looking car indeed. Oh yea and the old Audi Quattro Le mans car...thats wicked aswell! they alway have a load of R8's, ttrs's etc sloping around looking sexy...well the R8's sexy, not a fan o the tts shape tbh

Last edited:
Ooh I see n8 in that case I'm in the third world bracket can't afford them prices! Didn't realise how different a colour I had! Not sure if I want the single grill just yet I'm liking the 1 I have plus it keeps me a bit different from all the guys that are doin the conversion!

Cheers n8 think I'm in the third world category in that case can't even afford the poverty 1 lol! Didn't realise I had such a different colour! And as for the single grill conversation I'm going to hold off on that and just enjoy what I have at the min, plus most ppl on here are doing that so might make me more individual!!! Lol

I like the colour Sean, very unusual. Look forward to seeing pics of your new wheels. I had the same rims as in your pics on my old yellow A3 1.9TDi. Nice car! I just ordered some new wheels for mine from NI this afternoon :)

Paula x

Paula were you getting you're rims from? Matty funny you say that my mate who done the body work and lights is in the middle of spraying his 5 series white (not sure if it ibis) but looks good!!! He also got me thinking lol! Was thinking bout the m3 techno violet (I think its called that) but think it would be very hard colour to carry off.

The one on the fly over on the way into London from the M4? :wub:

Yes! That car gave me the third leg! It's the sales directors at the moment. He wants 30k for it! Horrible thing is I'm gonna have to see the car again in couple weeks :bye: I'm gettin mine serviced there.

Come on lottery!

The London Audi is next level! :wub:
thats where my car originates from i used to have w london audi plates on it but the garage i work at took them off to put there own plates on there i wish i kept them but at the time i did know that was the car i was going to but lol