Audi release A3 concept for Geneva

This confirms the World Car Fans rumour article, which said:

New A3 saloon concept at Geneva.
New A3 complete range at Frankfurt (Sept)

flaming surface on an Audi? I thought they were trying to ride it out until it went out of style so as not to give in to BMW's design.

horrible, but if you read it... they are using this as the new 4th option A3... it will still come in 3dr, sportback, conv too.. BUT.....

It has the RS3 engine putting out 400+bhp... :tocktock::tocktock:

Yet again its only DSG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why for f**k sake audi, some people like a manual gearbox on a sports car.

Thats why i cancelled getting an RS3, i could live with the 5 door but i just cant stand DSG, but each to their own.

Yet again its only DSG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why for f**k sake audi, some people like a manual gearbox on a sports car.

Thats why i cancelled getting an RS3, i could live with the 5 door but i just cant stand DSG, but each to their own.

The new saloon (sedan) version is aimed at the US market where they much prefer an automatic gearbox.

Well i dont think i will be owning another A3..:(

Well i dont think i will be owning another A3..:(

I'll make my mind up when I see an actual production "new A3", hopefully when I visit the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemeber.

That 1st side sketch in the strip looks like an S4 B8 to me, isnt really inspirational is it, oh dear here we go again.

It's an Audi Scirocco!! :faint:

Audi-Concepts-202111164551271600x1060.jpg

what the hell is going on with the wing mirrors? and it has the a1 headlights, not a fan of what they have done to the grill either!

Not for me!

Not sure I'd be happy if I'd ordered an RS3 then found out about this. OK, it's only a concept, but ...............

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the range at Frankfurt in September - think I'll trade the S3 in for a deisel when the new model comes out, price of fuel is just getting too ridiculous

I like it, Dunno if I'd pick it over the hatch Will have to see what the pics of that look like. I like the grill shame you'll loose half of it for a reg plate. Think it would of looked loads nicer if they'd brought a white blue or gun metal one along to geneva though. Im due a trade next april so have to see what comes along by then