A3 colours

roston100

Reaction score
Does anyone have a list/link to the colours that are available for the A3 - particularly after models ie the colours they did the TDI sport in and the colours they did the S3 in!

thanks

does the S3 use any colours that the lower models use? particularly interested in black - reason being if i buy any black parts off of an S3 im wondering if its possible they ll match

yeah you can get the S3 in phantom black same as the normal models as well as brilliant red , sliver etc...

S-Lines have 2 exclusive colours as well. they've always had Misano Red, and they used to have Akoya Silver (which confusingly has 2 different paint codes depending on year) but now instead of Akoya they've got Monza Silver.

bizarrely the S3 couldn't come in S-Line colours or some standard colours, and some colours were Sportback exclusive (like Dakar Beige) - as i'm sure you can guess it all gets stupidly confusing.

S-Lines have 2 exclusive colours as well. they've always had Misano Red, and they used to have Akoya Silver (which confusingly has 2 different paint codes depending on year) but now instead of Akoya they've got Monza Silver.

bizarrely the S3 couldn't come in S-Line colours or some standard colours, and some colours were Sportback exclusive (like Dakar Beige) - as i'm sure you can guess it all gets stupidly confusing.

S Lines also come in white. :yes:

i did indeed. many thanks Mike. car's booked in for a service next week, i'll run it by them.