Sportback with BBS LM's

dublife

Reaction score
Saw this on the KW Suspension site...What i'd do for a set of 19'' BBS LM's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
20041022_0410221315061.jpg

I've been looking for pics of a new A3 with them on, thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

like the wheels, but not sure about the spacing...

Those rears seem to stick out from the arches, makes it look a bit too boy racer.

Think the red looks great though on a sportback

Agree with jasew, spacing ruins it. They shouldn't come out of arches, that way it would look nice.

- Yak

humm.. looks a bit dodgy to me as i wanted LM's on mine and asked about getting some and BBS dont make the wheels to fit the 8P A3's yet....

soo.... wouldnt think that pic is real to be honest unless they have adapted the hubs..

Looking at the picture above it looks real enough. They probably don;t make the rims with the correct 54mm offset. But a set from a S4 or similar will fit.

Pretty accedemic really as BBS have stopped making the LM's anyway.

J.

The ASA wheels are made under licence. So there a looky likey.

I've been quoted £550 including insured delivery from germany so far and the guy can get them to me for the start of Feb but my local wheel delear has said he can beat that. Just waiting to get a firm price back from him.

J.

Because according to the ETKA listing they specify 52mm offset for the 17" wheels and 54mm offset for the 18" wheels.

But if you;ve got wheels with a 45mm offset without probs then you've just answered someone else's question in a nother thread.

What size wheels are they?

J.

Those ASA don't look too bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Here's another question, what are the wheels that have been shown in the press releases of the new A6 Avant? They look a bit like LMs?

I'm pretty sure these pictures are real and the wheels are fitted to the car. I've seen pictures of LM's fitted on a 3 door a while ago by Rieger however the offset it 32.
Found a pic for you:
lms.jpg

mine at 19"

with the rieger car the arches are more flared and not standard in anyway..

so i wouldnt go off that for your information unless your getting the arches done like that tooo