Finally got my first A3 S Line :-)

Agent_Trig

Reaction score
Finally, after many annoying questions on here I have chosen and bought my A3 :)

Thanks to all that helped me and answered my questions.... I have many more to ask though now that I have one.

I got a 2006 A3 140 S Line with 39k on the clock, full leather, arm rest, sat nav, parking sensors, heated seats in Lava Grey. I love it!!

One question I do have is that it it has puddle lights, auto lights in the vanity mirrors and footwell lights - is this an extra that was not advertised? Or do they come as standard?

no idea about the lights - car sounds lovely though mate! get some pictures up!

Congrats on the car mate !

If you have the service book put the codes from the first page in this site, to tell you what was fitted and if its extra etc
VW Group Option Codes Decoder

Thanks I'll check that out now.

Does anyone know where I can get original S Line mats and how much they are? Obviously an Audi dealer but wondered if there was any other options?

Finally, after many annoying questions on here I have chosen and bought my A3 :)

Thanks to all that helped me and answered my questions.... I have many more to ask though now that I have one.

I got a 2006 A3 140 S Line with 39k on the clock, full leather, arm rest, sat nav, parking sensors, heated seats in Lava Grey. I love it!!

One question I do have is that it it has puddle lights, auto lights in the vanity mirrors and footwell lights - is this an extra that was not advertised? Or do they come as standard?

Congrats... Seems like you have the Interior Light Pack option. Nice to have and only about £100. Don't know why Audi don't fit as standard. It is a compulsory option with Open Sky on the Sportback and really enhances the interior IMHO.

S-Lines come with illuminated vanity mirrors as standard. the rest of it will be the light pack, and it was an optional extra. definitely a cool extra but not high on my priority list

S-Lines come with illuminated vanity mirrors as standard. the rest of it will be the light pack, and it was an optional extra. definitely a cool extra but not high on my priority list

its high on my list when suzuki swifts and nissan micras come with them as standard!!

I dont appreciate it when my nans car is better specced than mine...dont get me started on the multi function wheel and keyless entry on the suzuki too :-(

Thanks I'll check that out now.

Does anyone know where I can get original S Line mats and how much they are? Obviously an Audi dealer but wondered if there was any other options?

Original S line Mats were exactly the same as the Sport/SE Mats... I have a rear set kicking around if you're interested.