EM TuningChris Nott
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    535

    Finally got my first A3 S Line :-)

    Finally, after many annoying questions on here I have chosen and bought my A3 :-)

    Thanks to all that helped me and answered my questions.... I have many more to ask though now that I have one.

    I got a 2006 A3 140 S Line with 39k on the clock, full leather, arm rest, sat nav, parking sensors, heated seats in Lava Grey. I love it!!

    One question I do have is that it it has puddle lights, auto lights in the vanity mirrors and footwell lights - is this an extra that was not advertised? Or do they come as standard?

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    370
    no idea about the lights - car sounds lovely though mate! get some pictures up!

  4. #3
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Coventry/Warwickshire
    Posts
    2,074
    Congrats on the car mate !

    If you have the service book put the codes from the first page in this site, to tell you what was fitted and if its extra etc
    VW Group Option Codes Decoder

  5. #4
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    Congrats on the car mate !

    If you have the service book put the codes from the first page in this site, to tell you what was fitted and if its extra etc
    VW Group Option Codes Decoder
    Thanks I'll check that out now.

    Does anyone know where I can get original S Line mats and how much they are? Obviously an Audi dealer but wondered if there was any other options?

  6. #5
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent_Trig View Post
    Finally, after many annoying questions on here I have chosen and bought my A3 :-)

    Thanks to all that helped me and answered my questions.... I have many more to ask though now that I have one.

    I got a 2006 A3 140 S Line with 39k on the clock, full leather, arm rest, sat nav, parking sensors, heated seats in Lava Grey. I love it!!

    One question I do have is that it it has puddle lights, auto lights in the vanity mirrors and footwell lights - is this an extra that was not advertised? Or do they come as standard?
    Congrats... Seems like you have the Interior Light Pack option. Nice to have and only about 100. Don't know why Audi don't fit as standard. It is a compulsory option with Open Sky on the Sportback and really enhances the interior IMHO.

  7. #6
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,502
    S-Lines come with illuminated vanity mirrors as standard. the rest of it will be the light pack, and it was an optional extra. definitely a cool extra but not high on my priority list
    2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line.
    DSG | 18" BBS Pescaras | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | Symphony II | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
    MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Weitec Hicon GTs | RNS-E 2010 | Controls Pack (Red Stitching)
    PLANS: Dumbos | 8P3 S-Line Rear Bumper | OEM Parking Sensors


    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
    2005 Ebony Black A3 1.6 Sport tiptronic. You will be missed!
    1997 BMW 316i Coupe M-Sport. You won't be missed quite so much!

  8. #7
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Telford
    Posts
    2,488
    Quote Originally Posted by sub39h View Post
    S-Lines come with illuminated vanity mirrors as standard. the rest of it will be the light pack, and it was an optional extra. definitely a cool extra but not high on my priority list
    its high on my list when suzuki swifts and nissan micras come with them as standard!!

    I dont appreciate it when my nans car is better specced than mine...dont get me started on the multi function wheel and keyless entry on the suzuki too :-(
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh

  9. #8
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SW
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent_Trig View Post
    Thanks I'll check that out now.

    Does anyone know where I can get original S Line mats and how much they are? Obviously an Audi dealer but wondered if there was any other options?
    Original S line Mats were exactly the same as the Sport/SE Mats... I have a rear set kicking around if you're interested.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO