AUDI A3 TDI, LOW AND SLOW!

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

winters on :ninja:

Blimey that is low up front! Do you catch undertray everywhere?

Good choice of winters, keeping the Black on Black going :)

cheers lads, ive taken the undertray off, it does hit things occasionally lol, but its not to bad to be honest!

on the tdi, the exhaust and sump are well out of the way higher than the chasis legs, so you can scrape and bump away all you like

more photos will follow, but at the moment, its just got 20mm spacers at the moment to clear the brakes....

im gonna need 50mm spacers on the rear, and 30mm plus on the front to get them sitting how the bentleys were, which i think will look kiiler, as the wheels concave outwards a couple on inches, so should properly stick out from the body! i think will look good!

also had a little look at the suspention when its up on the ramps, i have 5mm left to come down in the front, and still could take a locking ring out to bring the back down equally, but ill need to move some bodywork out of the way to do that!

Last edited:
not too sure at the moment mate, next time im sue down there is end of this month/early Nov, but could be sooner!

some pics from stanceworks meet, curtsey of shakemans.

6230168084_49b789e08a_b.jpg

6230165240_ce73702037_b.jpg

6230167142_b5606f2fbf_b.jpg

6229650837_b4c9384e7b_b.jpg

6229648141_85b8a63c2b_b.jpg

6229646199_422905f9e7_b.jpg

6230165240_ce73702037_b.jpg

6229648927_a514fb5094_b.jpg
loving the stance bro looking sweeeeeeeeeeet

young dan what are them alloys on your a3? they look well sick! and have you still got the interior for sale?

MTW how did you get bentleys to fit on them? what size are they? they look rough proper!

yea, they are 19inch 9j all round, and yea, just bolt them on lol

^ yup! i had 20mm spacers on the back too, bringing them down to et29 on the rear, that takes a bit of work to get them to fit :)

how shes sitting at the moment, with just 20mm spacers all round

IMG_2005.jpg

deffo spray the rims back to the original bentley silver colour they actually look really really horrific to be hones and the grill black only not that orange again, i would go red on a black car not orange sorry to sound negative but these mods should be illegal lol

deffo spray the rims back to the original bentley silver colour they actually look really really horrific to be hones and the grill black only not that orange again, i would go red on a black car not orange sorry to sound negative but these mods should be illegal lol

the beauty of modding your car is.... you do what YOU like as its YOUR car

though i agree with the orange outside looked ugly i respect the mans choice in his mods, nice and moody! i dont have to like it (i do like it though)

just like respecting a man for the music he listens to... no matter how crap it sounds to my ears! :p

whats all the fuss anyway.. the cars black not orange & it looks f'in SICK OUT!! ornage werent even the owners choice! he bought it like that if im not mistaken???

.....its not even got Bentley wheels anymore, oh yea, ill have a think about your other suggestion, painting the grill red........would look dope:scared2:

cheers for the kind words lads! and yes the orange wasnt my choice!

Your sir are a top class bell... Please post some photos of your baller ride so we can follow in your talented footsteps !

Last edited:
i do get the feeling sometimes that alot of people on here cant quite grasp the concept of a build thread lol

MTW sorry bro for the orange comment i didn't read the full thread :-\ i just commented after looking at the first page, but in black your car looks peng, ive seen a black one with red bentley alloys on stands out loads and red grill surround , you can get spray on plastic in colours and if you don't like it you can peel it straight off good stuff about £20 a small can is the one to go for cant remember the name anyone know ???

MTW sorry bro for the orange comment i didn't read the full thread :-\ i just commented after looking at the first page, but in black your car looks peng, ive seen a black one with red bentley alloys on stands out loads and red grill surround , you can get spray on plastic in colours and if you don't like it you can peel it straight off good stuff about £20 a small can is the one to go for cant remember the name anyone know ???
Fo shizzle ma nizzle....I don't think I've evaar heard a car described as peng before,but there's a first time for everything,and I know it'll make my 17yr old laugh.

Ah, Stanceworks. Ruining cars since 2002. Each to their own but I've never understood this look.

Ah, Stanceworks. Ruining cars since 2002. Each to their own but I've never understood this look.

:iagree::puke2:

arch gap saves lives, stay safe

Last edited:
might put this up for sale now, fancy a change, ill get an advert up soon.

not sure mate, seen a few things id like, mainly mk2 golf shape i think, although ive got the need for speed again now, want something fast!