Parking sensor Prices

chris11122

Reaction score
Hi All,

Tried searching for this but cannot seem to find the answer.

The car is A3 8P1 TDI Sport - Not that is makes any difference...

Been quoted £82 for a single rear parking sensor or £199 for a "kit" from my local Audi dealer.

Is this the right price? Does anyone know where I may be able to get it cheaper??

Thanks in advance for any replys.

both of those are correct.

try eBay. the kits Audi use are basically the same £20 kits you can find on there

Ah sorry forgot to mention these are to replace faulty sensors I have factory fitted to the car.
I suppose I'll have to pay Audi prices then...

Thanks for the reply.

then you're shafted mate. sorry!

try looking for cars being broken on eBay or in your area. hopefully you'll luck out. you might even have to buy a bumper just to get the sensors, but it'll still work out cheaper than paying £82 for a single sensor one you sell on the sensors you don't need and the bumper

it will matter if the part number is out, yes. there are 3 or so different types of sensor for the 8P alone and i find it hard to believe that one sensor will work on all those different cars. message the seller and confirm before you stump up for anything

I got mine off ebay, £25 each, off two different sellers,one was a motor factors in Norwich i think.

it will matter if the part number is out, yes. there are 3 or so different types of sensor for the 8P alone and i find it hard to believe that one sensor will work on all those different cars. message the seller and confirm before you stump up for anything

again thanks sub. :thumbsup:

Ah sorry forgot to mention these are to replace faulty sensors I have factory fitted to the car.
I suppose I'll have to pay Audi prices then...

Thanks for the reply.

How many are faulty?