Lancaster Audi - Liverpool

richy

Reaction score
Website
www.vagowners.com
ok the cars gone in for service.. at 15637 miles after 9 months of owning the car..

yeah i know its high mileage but i use it for work and i travel 80 miles round trip to work each day.

but i rang up the other day to book it in... they were a bit slow on returning my call as they were busy when i first rang up.. but obviously nothing i can do about that.. they asked for all the details on the car and how it was and if i had any other problems with it.. i explained the ones i knew of.. and they asked if i enjoyed it etc.. which i thought was nice..

went in today this morning at 9pm and was greated by the service manager who then said that the manager would like to see me (thought humm... what have i done wrong etc) i sat down with the manager and he explained that the problems i had with my car he would like to see personally.. so i took him out in the car and he went through the problems with me.

center arm rest clip
rear suspension dampers that were cliping/poping

he went through the reasons why this sometimes happens and that of what audi Uk had said about it..

he explained that on the service they were also going to fix the arm rest and inspect the rear suspension to see if they can find out what the problem is that Audi Uk havent been able to solve..

(this wasnt a fob off as another dealer told me the same) and to prove it he showed me a dealership noitce on the subject direct from Audi UK

he said that i would have teh car back before 3pm and if i had any troubles collecting the car that they would drive it to my work.. all cleaned and polished /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

was very happy with the service and really recommend their service..
i also recommend the sales team of lancaster audi in Manchester (trafford)

i will give you an update on costs etc and what needed doing and the overall job quality.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

also to add to note the lady said that after service the cars computer monitors how u drive the car to calculate the next service..

lol i said to her that she will see me next week lol

[ QUOTE ]
richy said:
ok the cars gone in for service.. at 15637 miles after 9 months of owning the car..

yeah i know its high mileage but i use it for work and i travel 80 miles round trip to work each day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done 10,000 miles in 7 weeks... whatever you do Richy don't become a sales rep! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Sorry toput a downer on things but i dont agree with the comment about manchester lancaster Audi - i bought my car from them brand new of which they gave me a very good price - all went downhill from there! They never have time to listen to your problems, they treat the cars like a load of worthless bangers - take your car in there and it WILL come out with minor damage guaranteed and no certainty of the original work being done properly!

This was the first time i dealt with lancaster audi in manchester, indeed the first time ive had an audi full stop. Due to this fact i started with an open attitude and complete trust at the beginning but when your new car breaks down with 128 miles on the clock and they cant fit you in and a week after you need a replacement tyre and they damage the wheel fitting it how am i supposed to feel??? Certainly not like im dealing with competent people thats for sure.

I'll have to admit though, buying the car was fine, good price, excellent cant be faulted even an extra set of mats and an umbrella for free! But in this day and age its easy to sell a car cheaply its the servicing part that is more difficult.